Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

MdLogan
09.09.2013 , 02:33 PM | #391
Naroth bolted quickly up the remaining levels, finding no resistance either. When he reached the top floor he almost turned on his lightsaber to attack Kotta and Kaydon, but he recognized them quickly enough. Well what a trip, two guys then nothing. Hope they have more than a few guards here.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

rymasta
09.09.2013 , 08:30 PM | #392
Kotta was startled by the charging Jedi but quickly realized it was his ally. He pointed around to all the entrances to the next floor.

Kotta: All of them are locked or sealed no way up..

His voice trailed off as his eyes caught a glimpse of a black screen coming to life. Galek appeared on screen.

Kotta: Naroth, slice that door open now!

Kotta commanded as he stepped in front of the screen waiting to receive the terrorist's words.

Lansar liked her idea. He stood up in his excitement and whipped about looking in different directions of the city planet. His actual turning and facing his targets allowed him to focus the force much easier. He scanned around him. He immediately grabbed his head as he absorbed all the intense thought of the concerned people around him. He was instantly overcome by a mass of peoples thoughts rushed through him. He felt as if he was slipping down a mountain and not being able to grip anything. Thoughts rushed about leaving him small bits of information before they slipped away faster than they arrived. He tried changing direction only to get more thoughts bombarding him. He couldn't even focus enough to stop hi concentration. He was fading fast until he stopped and faced Sabrina. Her Force presence toward him drowned everything else out and calmed him.

He looked at her and soaked in the calm before closing his eyes and focusing on the more intense minds. He centered focus on the Senate building. Specifically near the Chancellor's quarters.

Lanser: We have to get to the Senate Building!
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

MdLogan
09.09.2013 , 09:44 PM | #393
On it. He moved to the door. Pulling out his saber, he began cutting a round hole through the door.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
09.11.2013 , 03:20 PM | #394
Lead on Sabrina said while smiling, she did not know where it was but she did wonder if it was that big building.

rymasta
09.13.2013 , 01:11 PM | #395
Galek stared into the center of the screen. It was as if he was talking to each person individually. It was as if this failure was every single person's fault.

Galek: Your time is up. You will pay the price of your crimes.

Kotta looked to Naroth as he got through the door. The circuits gave in as the blade cut through them and the doors slid open.

Kotta: Go!!

Everything went in slow motion. Kotta and Naroth rushed up the steps to the top floor. It was empty except for a couple of terrorist who paid no mind to the two. They bolted for the roof which was at the top of the stair case in the middle of this floor. Kotta had drawn his rifle as he ran up the steps with Naroth right behind him. They reached the roof to see no Galek. The senator was at the edge of the the roof with two terrorists behind him. Kotta could see a large screen in the distance showing the broadcast. The screen cut from Galek's face to the roof not showing Kotta and Naroth only the senator. Kotta watches a hand holding a blaster entered the frame of the screen and ended the Senator's life. His body feel from the roof and descended into free fall. Kotta instinctively shot and killed the terrorist but the broadcast cut back to Galek before it showed Kotta's attack.

Galek: You were warned.

Lanser and Sabrina made there way to the Senate building no problem. They rushed inside and headed for the Chancellor's chambers. They were stopped at a staircase. The stairs led up to a glass walkway that led straight into the Chancellor's office which had a large wall entirely of glass overlooking the city. The door to his office sparked and slid open. The Chancellor's attention was taken from his screen where he watched the broadcast, that was now showing the giant crowd watching the Senator's body fall to the ground. He looked up to see Galek enter the office. Two guards by the door raised the rifles at him while the other two guards closest to the Chancellor raised theirs. The two guards by the Chancellor shot the others leaving Galek standing in front of the Chancellor's desk. The remaining guards lifted the Chancellor out of his chair and brought him to the window on his knees.

Galek: Greetings Chancellor.

The chancellor looked concerned at first but soon realized what had happened and now looked intent on surviving this encounter. The broadcast cut back to Galek now standing behind the Chancellor.

Galek: You now know how true to my word I am. I get what I want one way or another. Next time you might want to what I say. Before the night is over the Chancellor will destroy the tallest building in this city. I will be with you shortly.

The broadcast ended and Galek Faced the Chancellor.

Chancellor: I will not destroy that building.

Lanser And Sabrina waited at the foot of the stairs arguing with the guards. When the broadcast ended the guards turned their rifles on them and blasted. Lanser rolled out of the way and drew his lightsaber.

Kotta stood frozen on the roof.

Kotta: This man is.....insane. I .....I don't know what to do...
www.remnantsofhope.com

MdLogan
09.13.2013 , 10:02 PM | #396
We must do as we always have. We must continue to fight, to save both the Republic and the Empire. If we don't then madmen like him shall prevail. Come, we shouldn't stay here. There is more to be done and evil is brewing. There was a disturbance just a moment ago. We should get moving, time waits for no man. He said, burying his own feelings deep beneath his conscious. He felt a calling, he had the urge to leave to Republic, to forget the Empire and to leave everything. But he knew he couldn't do that. Pulling himself together he prepared for a true challenge.

legolegion
09.14.2013 , 02:08 PM | #397
As the guard pulled out his blaster, Sabrina ducked behind the wall as he fired of his shot`s at her. She turned to lansar and said I hate blaster, so uncivilised don`t you think? She then turned round the corner, shot a bolt of lighting at one of them. It hit him square in the chest, and sent him flying half way up the stairs. The other panicked and turned to run, Sabrina concentrated for split second and used the force, to pull one of his feet from under him. This caused him to fall flat on his face, as Sabrina walked up the steps towards him. He turned to fire blaster at Sabrina, as he did Sabrina lite up her lightsaber and cut his blaster in half. This also removed his trigger finger, he screamed in pain as it happened. Sabrina did not finish him off, instead she carried on up the stairs.

rymasta
09.15.2013 , 08:24 AM | #398
Lansar looked at Sabrina as he brushed himself off. He looked at the smoke coming from the guard's chest that was lightninged by Sabrina.

Lanser: Yea your methods are much better.

He said sarcastically cracking a smile. He met her at the top of the steps but stopped her before they went out into the glass bridge.

Lanser: Hang on we have to be careful. They have the upper hand here.

Kotta and Naroth lashed some credentials and managed a priority flight to the Senate building. Kotta and Naroth descended from the shuttle to a rooftop over looking the Chancellor's office and the bridge leading to it. Kotta took a knee watching the room as if he could see through the walls. He managed to keep a screen in view just in case. He closed his eyes and concentrated.

He felt two familiar presences broadcasting themselves. He quickly shuffle to his radio channel and spoke in hoping they remained on the channel.

Kotta: Lanser, Sabrina, are you here?
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
09.15.2013 , 09:51 AM | #399
Sabrina smiled at lansar as he was being sarcastic about her comment, then replied Yes much better, see even you agree with me. Sabrina then waited top stairs for lansar to catch up, she saw the surviving guard skulk off clutching his hand.
Okay so what do we wait for? She new they had more men, but she was hoping the local security would be helping at some point.
Then she heard the comm channel form kotta, she then asked lansar Who`s he? She had no idea who he was, and how he new who they where.

rymasta
09.17.2013 , 07:37 AM | #400
Lansar: He's the one who met us on Voss when we stormed the city. He brought master jedi, Naroth. But how he knows where we are is beyond me.

Lansar focused on the Force as he felt it flow around him.

Lansar: They are on the roof over looking the Chancellor's office. He must have a plan!

Lansar switched on his commlink.

Lansar ( Comm): Kotta we are here in the hall leading to the chancellor's office. Its pretty locked down whats your plan?

Kotta (Comm): Uh yea...I'm still working on that.

Lansar's face dropped at the disappointment of no plan. What was pushing him this far was the force. He felt that the Force was pushing to Kotta and now everything would come together but they were all still stuck as ever.

Inside the chancellor's office the chancellor sat in his chair while Galek paced the room.

Galek: Are you comfortable?.......You are still in power. I do not wish to take your position away from you. I just want you to blow up that building.

Chancellor: You're fighting a clock. It's only a matter of time before they catch you.

Galek became angry at this and slammed his fists on the desk, causing the Chancellor to jump in his seat.

Galek: I don't intend to escape. I intend to bring this city to her knees.

There was a robed figure moving around the lobby in the senate building. He went unnoticed but the Republic troops would be here soon. What was strange is that everyone had cleared out on their own except him. Lansar was walking down the steps to the lobby to clear his head when he saw him. Assuming he could be part of the attack Lansar approached him.

Lansar: Sir, there has been an attack you should leave.
www.remnantsofhope.com