Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

rymasta
08.15.2013 , 08:31 AM | #361
Lanser managed to hack an invite to Sabrina from the Republic Capitol and sent it. normally it wouldn't last long but considering the circumstances no one would look twice.

Jayko ran ahead to the hangar and prepared a ship for Sabrina and he waited there for her to arrive.

Kotta took advantage of the flashbang and took out some of the terrorist in the confusion. The room quieted down and kotta peered out to survey the lobby. The place was ripped apart by high impact bolts everywhere. There was glass all over the floor and all the furniture was destroyed.

Kotta: These guys are no joke.

He said running his hand over some blaster holes in the wall.

Kotta: We need to stepped it up. I want to split up two people climbing the elevator shafts and two people taking the stairs and causing a distraction. Who's going where?
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

Lucifersfinest
08.15.2013 , 01:15 PM | #362
Lukarna thought for a moment " Hmm, Risk falling to my death, or go up some stairs, I'll take the latter.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
08.15.2013 , 03:05 PM | #363
Sabrina board the transport and asked jayko How long till we get their, and can you keep a news feed up for me?

jimdarkmagic
08.15.2013 , 04:23 PM | #364
i will take the elevator kaydon said waiting for the others to make up their minds
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

MdLogan
08.15.2013 , 04:28 PM | #365
I'll take the stairs. Give a nice distraction. Though be careful don't want to have to scrape one of you off the bottom of the elevator shaft. He said.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

rymasta
08.16.2013 , 08:02 AM | #366
Kotta: Ok then its settled. Lets get moving.

Kotta reloaded his rifle and headed over to the open elevator. He Put his rifle on his back and drew his pistol. He shot it at the piece hold the hatch on the roof of the elevator. The hatch opened and Kotta hoisted himself up. He waited there for Kaydon.

Jayko looked at Sabrina.

Jayko: I can't go. I'm taking the heat from Lanser leaving back at my Order. I wish I could. good luck.

He smiled at her and left the hanger returning to face the council. He had a long fight ahead of him but nothing like lanser's and his friends..
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
08.16.2013 , 03:47 PM | #367
Sabrina looked a jayko "okay this better work other wise, lansar will not need the your help with council. As kill him for them" Sabrina said with a smile she then boarded the transport, headed off to republic home world.

jimdarkmagic
08.17.2013 , 03:25 AM | #368
kaydon took off his jacket leaving him nothing but his black short sleeved shirt on and placed it on a table nearby ready to start climbing? he asked kotta nonchalantly as he made his way to the elevator

rymasta
08.20.2013 , 10:20 AM | #369
Kotta :ready as ever.

Kotta helped Kaydon up through the hatch and onto the elevator. The shaft was dark with small lights on the walls for service workers. The elevator worked on tracks with a magnet system so there were no cables. Kotta had cone prepared though as he readied a cable launcher from his belt. He targeted a beam up quite high, almost the roof, and fired away. The cables force jolted him a little as it hurled through the air. It clamped on with a loud thump that echoed down the shaft. Kotta tugged on the cable as he attached the other end to the elevator car. He then removed two smaller cables from his belt and attached one to the main cable while handing the other one to Kaydon.

He made sure it was secure then activated the mechanised system to ascend up the shaft. He stopped himself and looked back to make sure Kaydon was following.
www.remnantsofhope.com

jimdarkmagic
08.20.2013 , 09:12 PM | #370
kaydon did as kotta did and attached the line to the cable and began to ascend behind him