Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

MdLogan
07.15.2013 , 02:03 PM | #311
One can never be too sure. He said before continuing, It shouldn't break, I can hold it up if that will calm your conscious.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
07.15.2013 , 03:01 PM | #312
Sabrina tried to resit the urge to say anything, but other looked at her like she should. So she did Nice landing jayko, which way to kass city? She figured she have get back to civilastion, just so know one thought she was dead.

rymasta
07.15.2013 , 09:22 PM | #313
Lanser turned away after she spoke. he walked to the edge of the river and crossed it using the little stones that ran across. He got to the other side and waited.

Jayko: We're not going to Kaas City. Not after that attack. come on.

Jayko walked to the edge of the river at the base of the waterfall. Lanser did the likewise on his side of the river. They each put a hand on a rock directly into front of them. They channeled their force and the rocks began glowing. They stopped and a rumbling was heard. The mountain started separating and the waterfall split in wo. the water at the base quickly cleared and a path led to the opening of a cave that was being revealed as the mountain moved. Lanser stepped on the path and walked in to the cave. Jayko turned back to Sabrina.

Jayko: You'll have to forgive him. He always gets quiet when we come here.

He then led her into the cave.

Kotta: Ok then lets do this.

He crossed the bridge and the door slid open leading to the bridge of the ship. He waited for the others to continue in.

The bridge was beat up pretty bad. There were a couple of different levels of platforms with consoles allover the place. there were some holes in the walls and floor. Everything was off but the was an ambient glow from the emergency power.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
07.17.2013 , 02:01 PM | #314
Sabrina turned to jayko, I don`t want to go your base, they may asked me where it is. She new sith did not always ask nicely, I have to goto the city, tell him I will contact him. She new she had contact her master, otherwise she would be replaced. She then turned to towards a path, the path lead to karth city. Their she contact her master, and then seek revenge on the way.

MdLogan
07.17.2013 , 02:15 PM | #315
Naroth jumped quickly across the make-shift bridge, taking one look at the command bridge before waiting for Lukarna. He thought to himself, Well that will be quite an interesting place to be. Open to many ambushes if an enemy hides in the holes.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Lucifersfinest
07.17.2013 , 07:54 PM | #316
Lukarna paced back and forth nervously, she then stopped in front of the Bridge " I. . . . . can do this. " and began to slowly go across it, she reached the other end in a few moments, but it felt like minutes to her, Lukarna turned and looked down the Hole nervously, before moving towards Naroth and Kotta.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
07.18.2013 , 09:46 AM | #317
Jayko didn't try to stop Sabrina. He understood what she had to do plus he wasn't sure that Lanser was in the right state of mind to bring her here. No one else knew about this place except Jayko's father. He made one last comment to her.

Jayko: Stay safe. He'd killed if I let you go and something happened to you.

He smiled and went inside the safe place. He found Lanser siting on one of the makeshift piece of furniture. His mask and light saber were on a nearby table and he just sat deep in thought.

Jayko: The way?

Lanser: The reason I have to go back. i can't go to the council now. It's too dangerous. They were the only ones who knew we were on that shuttle.

Jayko knew Lanser was right. Usually the two of them explored every angle of a situation together. They always went back and forth on points even if they didn't believe those points. but that way they were always sure of themselves. Here and now though, there was no time for that and they both knew it. Lanser knew where Sabrina went. He knew her well enough now that she would go to her master and try to stop the way.

Lanser: she'd take on every single person in the galaxy all at once if she could.

Jayko: Oh i'm beginning to get that.

He laughed a little. Lanser stood up.

Lanser: Go to the council. Tell them you couldn't find me. Give it some time then go find Sabrina. By then I will contact you with whats next.

Jayko nodded in agreement and the two gathered supplies and prepped for a couple of hours before leaving and going their separate ways.

Kotta steeped through the bridge lightly and up to a console. He put his rifle on his back and turned on the console. It beeped to life lighting up all the consoles on the bridge. Kotta started frantically going through files on the console. with out looking up he told the others...

Kotta: Start looking for a flight log or camera footage.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

MdLogan
07.18.2013 , 02:05 PM | #318
On it. He said before moving to another console and going quickly through the files searching.

Lucifersfinest
07.19.2013 , 09:01 AM | #319
Lukarna glanced around the room, before moving towards another Terminal and began to search through the files.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
07.19.2013 , 04:01 PM | #320
Sabrina started walking back to city along the main path, she soon at the first trooper outpost guarding the routes to kaas city from the wild beast`s of the jungle. Their she talked to officer in charge of the outpost, a leuitenat by name of farrage. She was on her guard just incase, he was loyal to some else. He gave a short but respectfull bow, and asked What can we do for you my`lord? she gave polite smile and replied I could do with a lift to kaas city, I have urgent buissness their he looked at his watch, and replied we have transport due in half an hour, if this would help my`lord. sabrina simply said That would do She then went and waited in his office with drink of water, for transport to arraive.