Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

MdLogan
07.12.2013 , 12:45 AM | #301
Not sure, there are many radicals that the Jedi know. We would need to learn more about them first. He replied, though he continued to think through it. These men may be payed but they aren't mercenaries. A cult, definitely possible, leader may have been Valdek. But what for, a new Empire, sounds to sith like. But then again...Wait a Sith may place himself on top of a power structure, but rarely do they not have anyone who is second in command. Maybe Valdek has or had an apprentice or a friend he placed in command. Stay focused.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

rymasta
07.12.2013 , 08:44 AM | #302
Kotta: Alright the ships logs should have more info on how those guys got on board. lets get there.

They continued down a dark hallway. Kotta moved his rifle about checking every corner and hiding place to avoid another ambush. They came to a large door no doubt the door to the bridge. Unfortunately there was a huge hole in the floor in front of the door.

Kotta: Any ideas on how to cross?

There was silence over the comm for a moment until the ship responded.

Unknown: Thank you for confirming that you are our target. The Way appreciates your contribution.

Jayko: Well that doesn't sound good.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
07.12.2013 , 12:30 PM | #303
Sabrina looked at jayko with a confused look on her face, an then with slightly bemused voice No it does not, please obilge me and blast them out of the sky. While I contact imperial garrison, and let them no what was going on. She then opened her own short range comms device, which was hidden in her necklas. This is sabrina darth vergas apprentice, my lift is under attack by sith blade fighters known as the way. Please do me the curtiousy, of blowing them up as soon as possible. She waited for a reply, from the local commander

rymasta
07.12.2013 , 01:54 PM | #304
The connection failed.

Jayko: They're jamming us !

Missiles shot from the fighter and hit the back of the shuttle.

Pilot: We can't maintain flight much longer where should I go?!?

Lanser: Take us to the safe place.

He said as he appeared in the doorway. Jayko looked at him for a few seconds then nodded. He took control of the shuttle and steered off their course. The ship fell fast.

The enemy ship peeled off and headed away as the shuttle flew for the ground in a smoky ball.

Lanser: Are we gonna make it?

Jayko: I got it.

The ship hit the ground and started sliding towards a mountain. It slowly slid to a halt and the ship rested in place.

Lanser: Everyone alright?
www.remnantsofhope.com

MdLogan
07.12.2013 , 03:36 PM | #305
There are many ways to cross. Maybe using a makeshift bridge, or using grappling hooks. I could also lift you all, but what are your thoughts? He asked, looking over at the other two, before looking forward again.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
07.13.2013 , 06:12 AM | #306
Sabrina repliedYes I am fine, but they won`t when find out who the way is. She was anouyed being attacked blantly on her home world, was just wrong and it would tolerated. As soon she got back to karth city, she would get imperial intellgence on the case. To give her every thing she needs to know, hunt them down kill them.

Lucifersfinest
07.13.2013 , 09:36 PM | #307
Lukarna looked down the Hole nervously, " I. . I say the bridge, or lifting, Or whichever one ends with me not falling down it. " Lukarna smiled slightly.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
07.14.2013 , 07:58 PM | #308
Kotta: I'm all for a bridge. something about jedi boy over here force lifting me given how many times I've fallen dealing with this mission.

He smirked and saw a large panel that would fit across the gap. He motioned for help insinuating that he should force the bridge into place.

The ship creaked a little as the three exited the ship.

Jayko: Ok the pilot will radio for help for himself. We have to move.

He stepped off the platform of the ship onto the moist Dromund Kaas ground. The air was thick with fog but the fog was clearing. It cleared around a river flowing from the base of a water fall. Lanser stepped out and held Sabrina's hand as she stepped out. He left her momentarily and joined Jayko staring at the waterfall. The two stood in silence staring at it waiting for Sabrina to break the silence.
www.remnantsofhope.com

MdLogan
07.14.2013 , 09:32 PM | #309
Naroth moved over the panel, using the force to lift it over him and the others. Then he forced it over the gap, letting it settle before completely releasing it. He didn't much care for the little joke, he felt that there was no time to waste. It may shake and settle a bit but it should be fine.

Lucifersfinest
07.15.2013 , 12:53 PM | #310
Lukarna moved forwards, looking down the hole again she then slowly put one foot on the make shift bridge." And, your sure it won't break?"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,