Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

legolegion
06.10.2013 , 03:43 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by rymasta View Post
Voss: I'm sorry miss I don't know of any Lanser or Jedi for that matter. My home is nearby. I will take you there for something to drink.

He helped her to her feet and supported her as the walked back the way the Voss had come.

Voss: My name is Shan. What is yours?
Sabrina gave poilte smile and replied, My name is sabrina, I am part of the empire. As she head back to shan home, she open her mind and reached out to call to lansar. She was hoping her emontianl attachment may help her find him, or him to find her.

MdLogan
06.10.2013 , 04:11 PM | #222
I am sorry that is very unfamiliar to me. Maybe once I see the sight it may make sense but for now, nothing. Thank you for calling us though, it is very kind of you. He replied, he was sincere throughout the whole. He was pondering over what it could have been.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

rymasta
06.10.2013 , 04:18 PM | #223
Shan: The Empire? Oh you must mean the war. I have only heard about it slightly through my Mystic visions. If I am not mistaken you are discussing peace with the Republic on Alderaan, right?

Shan spoke as they came to a small shack that looked like something made from a star ship's emergency camp set up. It was attached to the base of a mountain and actually went into the mountain like a small cave. There were small tents set up with stations for preparing and storing food. Some others seemed to be set up for some kind of crafting. The two reached a set of chairs on the beach near one of the tents.

Shan: Sit her and relax I will be back with some water.

He walked into the tent and came back with a cup of water. He handed it to Sabrina and sat down next to her.

Shan: So tell me how did you end up on that beach?

The shuttle soared through the sky when suddenly sensors started beeping. Kotta quickly began running scans to see what it was. The left wing caught fire and made the shuttle bounce and swerve uncontrollably. The beeping got faster as the flames got bigger.

Kotta: Could put that out ... with like the force ...or something?

He called back to Naroth. When suddenly the flames disappeared altogether. Then The left wing exploded and sent the shuttle spinning out of control.

Kotta: Dammit Hang on !

Kotta pulled up on the controls and the shuttle grazed the top of a mountain. It slammed into the side of another one and slid to the bottom. The shuttle stopped on a beach line. The ship was damaged almost beyond recognition. Kotta's restrains were jammed so he smashed the receiver releasing him from the seat. He leaned over and called to the others. The ship was vertical with the cockpit facing the sky.

Kotta: Hey You guys alright!?!
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

MdLogan
06.10.2013 , 04:24 PM | #224
BY THE FORCE! This is the second time I have landed on this planet harder than expected! He yelled somewhat angrily, more at himself than anyone else. He was remembering when he landed on Voss in the escape pod and fell a distance to the ground from the pod.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Lucifersfinest
06.10.2013 , 04:48 PM | #225
Lukarna smiled slightly at Naroth, then looked around. " What happened?"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
06.10.2013 , 05:33 PM | #226
Kotta : I am never flying with you again Naroth!

He said in response with a smirk. He the reached under the control panel and pulled the blast shield release. Instantly the glass from the cockpit shot off exposing the team to the outside.

Kotta: I'm not sure we kinda just caught fire.

He reached his hand down through the cabin to help pull Lukarna up to the cockpit them after she climber out he held Naroth do the same. He grabbed his rifle before climbing out himself and regrouped with the others on the beach next to the demolished shuttle.

Kotta: Well whatever happened we landed kinda close to the location of the Force spikes.
www.remnantsofhope.com

MdLogan
06.10.2013 , 07:01 PM | #227
Interesting, I can feel the Force is a bit odd in this place. That will be interesting to find out the reason for this spike.

legolegion
06.11.2013 , 10:56 AM | #228
Sabrina sat down and drank her water, but she could not relax she trying to sence anyone through the force. As shan came back with the water, sabrina gave polite smile. Last thing I can rember, I was on a sapce ship crashing. We where fighting a darth named Valdek, he was or is a powerfull voss She drank some of water, she tthirsty than she realised water felt good as it went down her throat. She then asked shan How long ago was that battle?

Lucifersfinest
06.11.2013 , 11:35 AM | #229
" Or maybe Next time, I should fly the Ship. " Lukarna smiled.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
06.11.2013 , 02:15 PM | #230
Shan looked very confused.

Shan: Battle? I never saw a battle or a ship crashing at all.

He folded his arms. He looked as if he was trying to put together a puzzle. He turned back to Sabrina.

Shan: However I do know the name Valdek. Although he isn't a Darth and doesn't have any association with your sith. He lives here with me.

He looked even more curious then before.

Shan: Maybe he will know what you are talking about. He should be coming out soon.

Kotta shot a look to Lukarna.

Kotta: What not impressed?

He said with a smile. He checked the data over once again and made his decision.

Kotta: Ok we need to head this way. Up that path that goes over this ridge.

He put his rifle on his back and began heading to the path.

Kotta: Now stay sharp, we have no idea what's out here. Even the Mystics couldn't track the ship.
www.remnantsofhope.com