Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

Lucifersfinest
06.09.2013 , 12:04 AM | #211
Lukarna laughed at Naroth, " I'd speak for yourself there, I am pretty great. "
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

MdLogan
06.09.2013 , 12:30 AM | #212
Alright. I stand corrected. I am not the Republic's best. He replied, cracking a small smile.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Lucifersfinest
06.09.2013 , 01:57 AM | #213
" There you go. " Lukarna smiled and stood up and stretched. " Where on Voss could they be?"

rymasta
06.09.2013 , 12:28 PM | #214
The door slid open and Kotta walked in. He didn't say anything until he reached the table. He tossed a folder on the table with papers in it. He looked up at each of them. He hadn't seen them since their debriefing and seeing them brought him back to that day when everything went to hell.

Kotta: We found the ship.

He said to them.

Kotta: I thought you'd like to know...........................Now I'm going after it. you guys are welcome to join me if you want. Nobody knows about this but us three and one of my superiors. Its all here on paper it is not in any computer system. This data does not exist.

He opened the folder. The data shows tracking markers and spikes in the force but no ship parts or metal or even on board computer data from the ship. The force spike were all in one general location and the shape they made matched the shape of the cockpit of the ship.

Kotta: We don't know much but I'm going on what we have. I'm not one to act on drawings in the sand made of the force but considering what happened on that ship this data is good enough for me. You guys want in?
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

MdLogan
06.09.2013 , 01:54 PM | #215
Definitely, I am definitely in. We should try and figure this one out. It may be important. Good to see you again, by the way. He looked over at Lukarna.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Lucifersfinest
06.09.2013 , 02:27 PM | #216
" Of course I'll go, " Lukarna stretched once more. " Gotta make sure that Voss didn't have a Final trick up his sleeve."

rymasta
06.09.2013 , 08:55 PM | #217
Kotta: Great ! Well we should leave immediately I have a shuttle waiting.

He turned and exited the room leading the two others to the outdoor landing pads. One was fueled and ready for flight. The three walked across the platform to the shuttle and an engineer stood by tinkering with some shuttle parts from the decommissioned shuttle next to theirs. He met the team at the shuttle.

Engineer: She's all set for your flight captain. I put all your gear on board too.

Kotta: Great thanks. I'll be sure to bring her back in one piece. And when I get back I'll help you finish fixing her up.

He said pointing to the other shuttle. He wanted to make things seem as normal as he could since no one was supposed to know where they were going. The three got on the shuttle and Kotta assumed control of the the ship. It gently lifted off the ground and headed away from Voss Ka.

Kotta: Like I said I don't know much but I can try to have any questions you might have.

A Voss man walked along the beach line slowly. He left a trail behind him in the sand. He wore a brown cloak with a hood on it. He looked inland a ways and saw a body laying in the sand. He ran to it as fast as he could. It was a female. The Voss knelt down and checked to see if she was alive. She was. She seemed to be in a sort of coma. He put his hands over her and closed his eyes channeling powerful energy from the force and he opened his eyes and they were glowing. The female opened her eyes and they were glowing as well. Both of their eyes went back to normal and the girl sat up fast. The Voss caught her and held her in a sitting position. It was Sabrina. The Voss looked at her. He didn't look familiar to her but he felt familiar to her for reasons she didn't know.

Voss: Are you ok miss?
www.remnantsofhope.com

MdLogan
06.09.2013 , 09:36 PM | #218
I would like to know. Why were you trying to find this data? Did something tip you off? Or was it a sudden idea just to see what had happened?

legolegion
06.10.2013 , 10:52 AM | #219
Yes, I think. Sabrina replied, she was still little confused and wonder where the other are. So she asked Do you know where lansar is, oh and the jedi are? She starting to get bit head ach, possibly due to dehydration. Have you anything to drink? She added hoping it would relive the head ach

rymasta
06.10.2013 , 02:57 PM | #220
Voss: I'm sorry miss I don't know of any Lanser or Jedi for that matter. My home is nearby. I will take you there for something to drink.

He helped her to her feet and supported her as the walked back the way the Voss had come.

Voss: My name is Shan. What is yours?

The shuttle glided over the Voss landscape. Kotta answered Naroth without taking his focus off the controls.

Kotta: I had some analysts track the ship as soon as we got back. but it had just vanished. Or at least any trace of it did. Completely gone. They ruled out as some mysterious event due to the power of the Mystics and the Force clashing.

He lowered the ship slightly as the entered a new grid on the map. There were less trees here but some more mountains.

Kotta: Normally I would let it go but this ........this was different. Something about What Lanser did. consuming the sith like that.....It doesn't make sense and something about kept calling me back.

He maneuvered the shuttle through some mountain ranges.

Kotta: So i started tracing the planet for anything until one it detected a force spike. The later days provided more just like it until they made that shape of the ship. Thats when I called you guys in. I figured you want to know and plus Naroth you're a jedi maybe you can make sense of all this.
www.remnantsofhope.com