Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

Lucifersfinest
05.20.2013 , 03:18 PM | #131
Lukarna nodded and put her pistol in the holster, she then moved towards the Racks of Armor, and slipped on a Lighter, scout suit of armor, and grabbed a Blaster Rifle. " Feel's good to be equipped again, " Lukarna said, Grinning.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
05.20.2013 , 03:24 PM | #132
Sabrina got herself in postion behind the drouk, then she got ready to slice it`s achiles tendon`s. She reapeared as she lite up her lightsaber, and then slashed towards it`s tendons. If she struck the beast would fall forward onto the the gormak troop`s, if she did not she may be introuble.....

MdLogan
05.20.2013 , 03:56 PM | #133
Of course. He threw the body of the dead Gormak away. Using the force, he leaped over a Gormak that was charging him, slashing its back as he came down. He turned and threw his lightsaber at the Gormak giving Lanser trouble. He jumped back, as his saber, struck the armor, not doing much to the Gormak itself, but cutting the armor weak enough for Lanser to finish it. He stunned the Gormak to give Lanser time.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

rymasta
05.20.2013 , 07:18 PM | #134
Lanser stabbed through the Gormak and his body fell to the ground. He knodded to Naroth and looked over to Sabrina who was struggling with the drouk.

Lanser I think we made a splash how about you ?

He said sarcastically to Naroth. He looked around and saw a pillar at angle that matched the drouk. He threw his blade at the pillar making a gash in the stone. He caught his blade and put it away. Lanser then summoned as much force as he could and pushed the pillar. He motioned for Naroth to do the same. The pillar gave out and split. The top part fell to the ground leaving a sharp pointed half pillar sticking out of the ground. If the drouk fell the pillar would go through its skull.

Lanser: Sabrina.......The bigger they are ..........
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
05.21.2013 , 12:07 AM | #135
Sabrina blow struck home severing the achillies tendon of the beast, it tried to stay up right as it gave a almighty roar in pain. It was to no avail it fell forward hiting a gormak on the way down, as it crashed in the floor sabrina looked at lansar and she told know

rymasta
05.21.2013 , 08:00 AM | #136
(Do Not attack Valdek yet )

The beast's head was pierced by the pillar and after the crash finished the hall was silent.

Lanser: That went well.

The doors that the guards were guarding rumbles and slides open revealing the throne room. It was a massive room leading to a set of stairs that stopped at a platform that sat Darth Valdek in a massive throne. There were pillars and ledges up above that were all around the room. Two Voss Sith stood at the bottom of the staircase.

Darth Valdek: Welcome. It is about time you showed up.

Lanser: If you surrender now I'll tell Sabrina to make it quick.

Darth Valdek: After all we've been through I appreciate your concern. However I'm afraid you've been racing a clock. There is no room for you in my new era as you can well imagine. So I let you come to me so I can be sure to kill you this time. Once I dispose of you I will deal with that lovely fleet of yours up in orbit. You have brought all the pieces together for me.

He then turned to Sabrina.

Darth Valdek: You my dear, make an excellent killer. You would have made a great asset in my regime. And you a Jedi. I don't believe we've met. That being the case there might be hope for you yet. Just a touch of my power in you and you will experience the Force in a whole new way. Does that intrigue you, Jedi?

Kotta moved to the far side of the bunker. He accessed a terminal and opened another elevator.

Kotta: This will take us to the surface right near the planetary cannons. We have to disable them quickly. I'm uploading checkpoints to your tacpads..........Done. Ok follow me.

The three stepped on to the elevator and the doors slid shut. It ascended until it skid to a halt. The door slid open and the three stepped out. A mass of Voss and Gormak troops stood with weapons raised at thaem.

Kotta: Oh my....

A rocket flew past them hitting the ground behind them. The explosion sent the team flying in different directions......
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
05.21.2013 , 10:50 AM | #137
Sabrina smiled for his appreaction of her skill`s, Thank you, though I have a master. she then steped away from the other`s, and said Though I think your stronger, and I do appraciate strength. she was wondering about pretending to joining him, then she would kill him with assassin strike if she got close enough. She was strong enough not to have mind read, it was part of her skills to make stealthy. If enemy can not see or sence you, then you are invisble to force user`s. Otherwise they may not see you but they can sence you, which means they know your coming.

MdLogan
05.21.2013 , 09:47 PM | #138
It does arouse quite an interest. Though it also awakens a bit of suspicion. Why would you share power? He asked, having a battle in himself. One side thought, Imagine what you could do with the power he may share. You could save the planet from this man's vice grip. You could destroy the Sith, maybe. While the other side would protest, Do you really believe he would share all the power necessary to defeat him and the Sith? He is an equivalent of a Sith, and they never share their full strength.
Then the first side thought, But how do you know he is unworthy of trust? Remember Sabrina earlier? You trusted her, why not him?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Lucifersfinest
05.22.2013 , 03:30 PM | #139
Lukarna was sent forwards, she landed then instantly reached for her Blaster, ' At least it's here now. ' she then rolled onto her stomach, and began to fire from there,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
05.23.2013 , 08:00 AM | #140
there was an intense ringing in Kotta's ears. He scrambled to his knees and put his hand on the wall nearby for support. Blaster fire started coming their way. He drew his pistol and began looking around for the others. His vision was blurred and he was disoriented. His hearing readjusted and the full sound of the battle chimed in. He saw Lukarna on her stomach returning fire. He let off a couple of rounds in the direction she was firing.

Kotta couldn't see Kessler at all, he wasn't sure what happened to him. He whipped his about looking for his rifle. It was on the ground a couple feet away. He crawled over to it and dove on top of it. He rolled onto his back in time to see a Voss soldier come very close to Lukarna. Kotta let go some bolts that slammed into the soldier's chest causing him to fall to his death. KOtta tried to call out his voice was a little disoriented from the blast.

Kotta: Quickdraw!!.......We Have to.........get to ........ cover!! Come on i'll cover you!!

Kotta brought himself to a knee and was in a good spot for Lukarna to run down the alley behind him while he held off the attackers. The smoke was still heavy from the blast.

Lanser could feel the uneasiness of the room and the whirlwind of thoughts racing through everyone. He couldn't pick out any thoughts in particular but he could tell that the dark presence was heavy on all of them.

Lanser: You are only as strong as the galaxy lets you be and the galaxy has called on us to end your reign of terror.

Valdek: I appreciate your enthusiasm and honor I really do but don't you think a Revanite would see eye to with me. I'm sure that others of your Order would. I mean think about it. I am not a sith and not a jedi. I am somewhere in between , like you. ONly I have done it right I was able to rise to power and set in motion a new era of leadership. Something your Order could never do.

Lanser: You're ...wrong!

Valdek: There may be hope for you yet. Your hesitation shows me that you know I'm right. Join me and I will forgive your wrong doings.

Lanser stood petrified by Valdek. Something had encased him and made him constricted and open. Darth Valdek stood up from the throne and outstretched his hand. A dark energy shot from his hand straight to Lanser's head. It went in him and sent him flying into the wall behind him. He lay against the wall stunned.

Darth Valdek leaped from his throne and lkanded in front of Sabrina and Naroth.

Valdek: Let me demonstrate my power!

He force pushed Naroth back a few meters and drew a lightsaber. He slashed it at Sabrina with immense strength
www.remnantsofhope.com