Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the Future (IC)

MdLogan
05.18.2013 , 12:28 PM | #121
Yes, whenever you two are I will be ready. He shook his head. He needed to stay focused.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Fola
05.18.2013 , 02:42 PM | #122
"How can you trust anyone these days?" Kessler asked. "This is a cold war. The time for intelligence gathering is now. You never know who is on who's side." Kessler said merging the three of him back into one.
Trying to find what song this is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chth7jl7oH8

rymasta
05.18.2013 , 03:41 PM | #123
Kotta: You bring up a good point.

He raised his pistol to Kessler's head.

Kotta: Give me a reason to trust you.

Lanser looked up and down the hall and saw no patrols or anything. The next room over was where the Voss officials who stayed true to their independence were being held.

Lanser: Sabrina, stealth into the next room and direct the Officials down the tunnel to safety. There should only be one or two guards in there. Take them out, QUIETLY.

He said to her over emphasizing quietly then gave her a little wink.

Lanser: Naroth and I will clear a path to the throne room. Once you've shown the Voss officials the tunnel meet us. Got it ?
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
05.19.2013 , 09:37 AM | #124
Sabrina gently nodded her head then smiled as he winked at her, and then put hand in air waved it. As she did she vanished with the power of the force. She then crept into the next room, their where only two guards. Both where in battle armour, with their back`s to a wall. The offical`s where at a table discussing thing`s and looking through some data-pads, sabrina crept to just infront of one the guards. She then ignited her lightsaber into his throat, so he could not scream. As she did he grabed his throat as he floped to ground, the other went to try and shoot sabrina. He failed to even get that far, before sabrina began choking him. he could even scream as she did it. He fell down down dead too, making no real sound. The official`s looked stuned, so sabrina pointed to the door as to say leave queitly. They complied with this without a second thought, sabrina then put the bodies out of sight. So if another guard came in they would not see the corpse`s stright away, and then used the force to conceal herself again.

MdLogan
05.19.2013 , 02:41 PM | #125
Okay, so to the throne room. Let's go then, lead the way.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

rymasta
05.19.2013 , 03:18 PM | #126
As Sabrina left the room Naroth and Lanser headed the opposite direction. They headed down a large hallway lined with pillars leading to a second floor. There was a staircase coming up with two guards on either side. Lanser ran towards them and threw his lightsaber hilt at them. He used the force to lift their bodies into the air. The hilt went between the two and ignited both blades stabbing both guards. The bodies dropped to the floor and the two headed up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs was a window leading to the front of the palace. Their were Gormak troops and a Drouk guarding it.

Lanser: Good thing we didn't try getting in that way.

They came to another hallway leading to the massive doors of the throne room. A squad of Gormak elite guards stood in front of it. They turned and Lanser skid to a hault.

Lanser: Whoa- ooo S**T.

The guards all drew their weapons.

Lanser: Where's that girl?!

He said looking about for Sabrina. The guards became restless.
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
05.19.2013 , 11:52 PM | #127
Once the voss officals where in the tunnel, sabrina made her way back to where lansar and naroth the jedi where. She was in time to hear her self being called girl, she was not impressed. Though she did look and see the gormak troop`s and drouk, she decide to sneak past them. The gormak would be no trouble for the BOY`S, however she would get the drop on the drouk which would be better.

MdLogan
05.20.2013 , 01:04 AM | #128
Naroth moved quick, not waiting for Lanser. He jumped to the side of the hallway. Igniting his saber, he pulled one Gormak to himself, impaling hit upon his blade. Well, cutting a path was the description.

Fola
05.20.2013 , 05:53 AM | #129
"Have I given you a reason not to trust you?" Kessler said, he was getting tired of this interview. Trust communications, uh it was like a relationship. Kessler was getting annoyed.
Trying to find what song this is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chth7jl7oH8

rymasta
05.20.2013 , 03:08 PM | #130
Kotta: Fair enough. We're out of time. Lukarna load up!

Kotta put his pistol away and walked over to a rack of armor. He slipped into the Republic Military combat armor and picked up a rifle. His voice was more mechanical from the helmet.

Kotta: Lets go cause some trouble.

Lanser saw Naroth run ahead and start attacking.

Lanser: Oh Ok thats how its gonna be!

Lansar called out with a smirk on his face. He leaped in the air and ignited his double blade saber slashing down on a Gormak as he hit the ground. He ran at the group ducking past oncoming blades and deflecting bolts. He slid on his feet until he was stopped by clashing his bade with a large vibro sword.

Lanser: Hey there big fella....lets dance.

The Gormak growled and launched Lanser back a ways with his massive arm. He ducked and dodged his oncoming attacks and let out some bursts of lightning at the big guard.

Lanser: Damn that armor is thick. Naroth! Could you lend a hand.?
www.remnantsofhope.com