Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK piece False Emperor

Belly
04.01.2013 , 04:41 AM | #11
I did it SM and got my own part. Later, I ran a HM where somebody else got the piece. So yeah, if it didn't drop it's a bug I suppose.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

DarthFamine
04.01.2013 , 05:47 AM | #12
foundry has to be hard mode, FE can be either but I always just do it in HM
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

AshlaBoga
04.01.2013 , 06:06 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
I soloed it in SM with my Op and scorpio the other day, very tough, though I doubt you could do it with any other class other than operative/scoundrel as you need really good heals and stealth.

This was my 3 time getting the part and no problems in SM, I have never tried HM for the part.
If you're talking about SM FE it can be done by pretty much any class provided they're overgeared (Rakata or BH).
Done it on my Sorc with HK-51 and Khem and on my Jug with Quinn.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Mowermanx
04.01.2013 , 09:15 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
If you're talking about SM FE it can be done by pretty much any class provided they're overgeared (Rakata or BH).
Done it on my Sorc with HK-51 and Khem and on my Jug with Quinn.
Ahh, fair enough, I wasn't sure about the 2 bosses that I didn't have to fight, the Trandoshan on the bridge and the 2 giant droids.
As stealth, you only have to fight the bounty hunter with the ship, and HK.

Rygho
04.01.2013 , 09:33 PM | #15
I soloed it in SM with my Op and scorpio the other day, very tough, though I doubt you could do it with any other class other than operative/scoundrel as you need really good heals and stealth.

This was my 3 time getting the part and no problems in SM, I have never tried HM for the part.
It's definitely doable on a marauder/sentinel.

Darth_Crasis
04.10.2013 , 08:49 PM | #16
I never received the weapon as I think I stated, but I was able to get HK. Just a note, When you do Foundry (HM) Revan will NOT drop the part, look on the console for a holo item that can be looted, it is very easy to miss, I wonder if it is the same for FE...
Order shall be restored from within, by the Power of those whom Darkness has touched.

Darth Crasis
Lord of the Sith

Mowermanx
04.10.2013 , 10:15 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Crasis View Post
I never received the weapon as I think I stated, but I was able to get HK. Just a note, When you do Foundry (HM) Revan will NOT drop the part, look on the console for a holo item that can be looted, it is very easy to miss, I wonder if it is the same for FE...
For FE, when you defeat HK, you loot his body for the part. The beam raising out of the body was yellow.

Yeric
04.25.2013 , 09:58 PM | #18
We have completed FE twice now with out a HK drop appearing. All CS can do is tell us to run it again. Although everything points to running it until it pops is going to be the only option, doesn't mean I'm happy about it.

Karkais
04.26.2013 , 01:27 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Stressfire View Post
Are you sure it is supposed to "drop?"
Yes, I got it long ago so my memory is bit hazy, but it should be a reward drop from killing HK in False emperor. And I am not sure but it might be Hardmode only. If it doesn't drop, then that is a problem, bug most likely.

For FE, when you defeat HK, you loot his body for the part. The beam raising out of the body was yellow.
This.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

MorgothPl
04.26.2013 , 02:06 AM | #20
They changed mechanics of acquiring that part. Seems people were forgetting to click on body and loot it - now the part, when you defeat HK in False Emperor normal mode automatically land in your quest inventory. So, when you defeat it, check your inv and mission log - it should get updated. Tested and proven on mine and few guildies chars