Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK piece False Emperor

Darth_Crasis
03.29.2013 , 02:18 PM | #1
Any1 know for sure if the HK part can be received via hard mode FE? I know it should be RM, but this person wants to run RM...
Order shall be restored from within, by the Power of those whom Darkness has touched.

Darth Crasis
Lord of the Sith

iEuthanasia
03.29.2013 , 02:52 PM | #2
You can get it from either or.

In my experience, you'll get a pop for FE HM faster than SM. You have to be 50 to run it on SM so most people skip the SM altogether.

Darth_Crasis
03.29.2013 , 03:21 PM | #3
just beat hk on rm, no drop, this is bs.
Order shall be restored from within, by the Power of those whom Darkness has touched.

Darth Crasis
Lord of the Sith

Khevar
03.29.2013 , 03:40 PM | #4
You should put in a ticket -- sounds like a bug. I got mine on HM False Emperor.

Stressfire
03.30.2013 , 11:04 AM | #5
Are you sure it is supposed to "drop?"

Not sure about FE, but in Foundry, the HK part is sitting on the console above the loot chest behind the final boss. May want to check around the area.

ETA: Crasis, weren't you in that HM Foundry group with me?

FROIDBUSTER
03.30.2013 , 02:32 PM | #6
There's a long list of bugs involved with that piece and HM False Emperor. You can do the HM, and just open a ticket if the piece doesn't drop, but I'm not sure Customer Service would provide a timely resolution to that situation (if they even have the ability to retroactively reward you the quest item).

Safe bet is just to run normal False Emperor, the queues may be longer, but the quest is tedious enough without adding 2-4 glitched runs of HM False Emperor over top of all that. I made the mistake of running HM FE twice before I looked up online and found out there was a glitch, and while some buddies of mine did get it on the first try others ran HM 5-6 times before giving up and going normal.

Mowermanx
03.30.2013 , 06:41 PM | #7
I soloed it in SM with my Op and scorpio the other day, very tough, though I doubt you could do it with any other class other than operative/scoundrel as you need really good heals and stealth.

This was my 3 time getting the part and no problems in SM, I have never tried HM for the part.

Khevar
03.30.2013 , 11:12 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post

This was my 3 time getting the part and no problems in SM, I have never tried HM for the part.
I'm impressed. I was too lazy to run the quest line more than once -- I just paid Cartel Coins for the unlock on other toons.

Mowermanx
03.30.2013 , 11:53 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
I'm impressed. I was too lazy to run the quest line more than once -- I just paid Cartel Coins for the unlock on other toons.
Just bored I suppose.
RotHC cant come soon enough.

HiltoftheDragon
03.31.2013 , 09:44 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Stressfire View Post
Are you sure it is supposed to "drop?"

Not sure about FE, but in Foundry, the HK part is sitting on the console above the loot chest behind the final boss. May want to check around the area.

ETA: Crasis, weren't you in that HM Foundry group with me?
No, its not a clickable....its a drop after HK dies. Ive done this in SM and HM....it always dropped the part.
The Starkillerz Legacy
Creedess - 55 Assassin * Adea - 55 Marauder * Noliana - 55 Mercenary
Serinety - 55 Operative