Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't Login or stay connected!!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rincewend
03.28.2013 , 07:18 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by MartiLav View Post
Looks like we figured some things out
1. Only east coast server is affected.
2. It's not a internet provider problem. Bell and rogers are not to blame since all other online activity is A OK. Except for Swtor.
3. We get logged out in about 30 seconds of in game play.
4. A lot of us live in Atlantic Canada lol
5. Has to be fix before the long weekend of double EXP
Asia logging in to US servers are having the same problem, we gave up raiding last night (east coast morning) because it seemed it was playing random DC. In the op of 16 (4 from the west coast) we always had 2 people DC'd and trying to get back in (kicked to server screen). Playing on Shadowlands.

Strabo
03.28.2013 , 09:11 PM | #62
Yep whatever all that crazy lag spike stuff was about seems to have slithered back to wherever it came from. Now stay there!

Athelf
03.29.2013 , 09:41 AM | #63
My server lag is still between 60 to 75 ms and sometimes goes up to 125 ms so there's still some kinda problem with the server but I'm not getting those major lag spikes that makes me get dc'ed anymore. At least I can play now a little bit but like I said the annoying high server lag is still there and it's been like this since the 1.7 patch.

OwenBrooks
03.29.2013 , 09:44 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Athelf View Post
My server lag is still between 60 to 75 ms and sometimes goes up to 125 ms so there's still some kinda problem with the server but I'm not getting those major lag spikes that makes me get dc'ed anymore. At least I can play now a little bit but like I said the annoying high server lag is still there and it's been like this since the 1.7 patch.
" lag is still between 60 to 75 ms and sometimes goes up to 125 ms " I wouldn't say is a problem with the server and is normal internet behaviour on occasion

I have played with 400ms ping on the European servers quite fine

if you want to see what is happening with your ping post up the below tests in spoiler tags
Spoiler

MasterKraken
03.29.2013 , 10:04 AM | #65
OMG since last patch (2 days ago) i keep crashing every 30 minutes or more. im playing 2 hrs and crashing and dc about 4 times already: ERROR CODE: 9000.

Tried to call Bioware costumer service and its 45 minutes waiting!!! hope they fix this issues before Expansion or youll see many ppls leaving the game. Its almost impossible to play when you keep crashing like this!
"The object of WAR is not to DIE for your
country BUT to make the other BASTARD DIE for his
"
Empire of the Hand multigaming clan/guild : http://claneoth.enjin.com/swtor "SillY Rabbit, Tricks are for kids"

jedisethjedi
03.29.2013 , 10:07 AM | #66
Having issues with the pvp pop return to medcenter due to lag. i keep having to reset UI but even that doesnt work all the time and i get booted. On Harbringer.