Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Massive Lag Spikes

stars_fan
03.28.2013 , 06:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Darslk View Post
Well it's not my internet connection considering I can play on the Bastion just fine but not Pot5 and I live in the east. I can also stream videos and access the forums no problem.
Let me try this again. There are many things in between your connection and bioware.

Rincewend
03.28.2013 , 07:21 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptMichael View Post
I'm on the shadowlands and i get mini lag spike that last about 5-8 seconds then i get hit with a huge and get the red x but i don't disconnect( always when im in combat). the red x stays around for about 3-6 min. this has been happen to me for awhile and is very annoying.
on shadowlands too, had to force close the game a few times the lag went well above 30k and kept climbing never going to the red X. something is going on, but seems to be effecting SWTOR more than other games, we gave up raiding this morning and logged into D3 (come on EA, we did not put our raid together to run D3, we wanted to be smashing, pulling, choking squids in TFB).

Lord-Nevets
04.09.2013 , 03:10 AM | #13
I get massive lag with the red x...I have seen the ms go up to 30k. This mostly happens on fleet, I have also been logged out 7 or 8 times.