Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

My tribute to the oceanic servers, cant wait to pvp on the US servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
My tribute to the oceanic servers, cant wait to pvp on the US servers
 

darthnish's Avatar


darthnish
03.28.2013 , 04:23 PM | #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-KlX...ature=youtu.be

shout out to all my mates who ive pvped with over the last year, cheers for putting up with me and heres to more pvp adventures together.

jwalsham's Avatar


jwalsham
03.28.2013 , 04:43 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-KlX...ature=youtu.be

shout out to all my mates who ive pvped with over the last year, cheers for putting up with me and heres to more pvp adventures together.
Well done mate, likewise .. Been an awesome run with you
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

aVmuse's Avatar


aVmuse
03.28.2013 , 08:10 PM | #3
Not the 4v1 scrapper montage I was hoping for.

darthnish's Avatar


darthnish
03.28.2013 , 10:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jwalsham View Post
Well done mate, likewise .. Been an awesome run with you
you too mate lets give them americans hell.

BennyKrak's Avatar


BennyKrak
03.29.2013 , 01:26 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
Not the 4v1 scrapper montage I was hoping for.
That's happening on Harbinger.
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Your Companion

Aarie's Avatar


Aarie
03.29.2013 , 05:42 AM | #6
Awesome work mate, played a few games against you in the past.... always got the short end of the stick
Aussie and Proud of it!
The Alea Legacy
Nasasha - Sniper

darthnish's Avatar


darthnish
03.29.2013 , 07:06 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aarie View Post
Awesome work mate, played a few games against you in the past.... always got the short end of the stick
hopefully that will change and you'er always with me n the US servers

Michka's Avatar


Michka
03.29.2013 , 05:25 PM | #8
<3 pvp with you, see ya on the US servers
SIDOROV LEGACY
SORVALI.operative ++ DARQKLAW.mercenary ++ KHARAMAZOV.sorceror
STEELCLAW.scoundrel ++ DOMITROVICH.vanguard
<Zorz> <Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

darthnish's Avatar


darthnish
03.29.2013 , 08:03 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Michka View Post
<3 pvp with you, see ya on the US servers
you too \o/ wtb transfers so bad, so excited.