Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What guilds have decided to move over Imperial / Republic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
What guilds have decided to move over Imperial / Republic

elitenz
03.28.2013 , 03:44 PM | #1
As we know lots of our guilds have been destroyed by the merge but what guilds are moving over to keep what they already have ?

aSpitefullRetort
03.28.2013 , 06:27 PM | #2
Hey,

I'm GM of Dark Reverence we'll start up over there, unfortunately we will be forced to rename the guild as they already exist there, we do not want to....but have no choice.

Lets see what happens...

elitenz
03.28.2013 , 07:20 PM | #3
AFK Trainer from the imp side will have a meeting on Saturday evening to see what our future is and if we will restart but it's not looking good due to people leaving the game.

AJenko
03.28.2013 , 07:28 PM | #4
As gm, I can confidently say Warriors of the Republic (and to my knowledge empire) will be merging over and seeing where we will go from there. Feel free to /w for an invite if you are after an oceanic guild.

Loia pub side. Madam imp.

Greywatcher
03.28.2013 , 08:46 PM | #5
Corvus will be there =)
Moonstorm - Knight Commander of Corvus/Korvus
Check out our recruitment thread here

theUndead
03.28.2013 , 09:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AJenko View Post
As gm, I can confidently say Warriors of the Republic (and to my knowledge empire) will be merging over and seeing where we will go from there. Feel free to /w for an invite if you are after an oceanic guild.

Loia pub side. Madam imp.
Quoted for truth. Warriors will at least try to continue on the new server.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Punchy
03.28.2013 , 09:03 PM | #7
TEHEE for the most part will stay together. The destination server (at this point in time) is Harbinger. I don't think anyone here is out-right quitting due to the NA West server merge/transfers.
Where's my taunt?

DarthAcacius
03.28.2013 , 10:50 PM | #8
Wampa Stompers (Empire) will be making the move to Harbinger, while a small number of our members are concerned about this merge the majority of use are already looking into ping times etc, while its regrettable that this merge has to happen and will happen, i do know that Wampa Stompers will be around with a mainly Australian and Kiwi player base though i guess we'll have some yanks in the ranks (hey that rhymes)

so while our gameplay will have a ****** ping at least our vent server wont ^_^

jwalsham
03.29.2013 , 02:41 AM | #9
Spc will be renamed to bashed by convicts since we cant get killed by 300ms unfortunately
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

fleshtaker
03.29.2013 , 02:45 AM | #10
A Little Bit Gimp will be staying together and moving over