Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stupid Security Key!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

XtharSpiralDown
03.28.2013 , 10:39 AM | #1
I sold my handheld device which I use for the security feature. Just to find out that I need to call and have it removed, kind of lame. But all that would be fine IF THE NUMBERS WORKED! Help please. Yes, I'm a subscriber.
Do or Do Not... Or You Can Try REALLY Hard

Bronholz
03.28.2013 , 11:28 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings XtharSpiralDown,

Thanks for contacting us.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems contacting us. Our contact numbers can be found here, are you having any issue with these?

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

target_shoot
03.28.2013 , 12:07 PM | #3
My wife is having the same issue. US contact number for customer support just rings busy - has for the last 1/2 hour - she can't even log in to patch! Please help!

** Some type of response would really be appreciated....please***

Bronholz
03.28.2013 , 01:25 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Sorry for the delay in my response.

Have you tried using the VoIP steps in the article I linked? This might help you get in contact with us.

When you say ringing busy do you mean you are on hold, or is it cutting off the call?

Thanks.

BigKatD
03.28.2013 , 01:26 PM | #5
I've been dealing with the busy line for about 4 hours. I finally found EA's customer support number and was able to get right through. 2 menu options later and I had a rep on the line within 2 minutes.

EA's support number is 1-650-628-1001

Good luck!

target_shoot
03.28.2013 , 02:21 PM | #6
It rings once and then goes to a busy signal.....

Bronholz
03.28.2013 , 02:52 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Can you try calling the UK number through Skype, or from your phone to see if this is working for you?

Thanks for your patience.

target_shoot
03.28.2013 , 03:58 PM | #8
BigKatD: Thanks for the info - unfortunately, they don't have access to remove an authenticator from my account. Though - I do have to say that they have been far more helpful than any other info I received..../sigh

BigKatD
03.28.2013 , 05:03 PM | #9
Thats weird. They removed the security key from my account right away. Didn't even have to transfer me. A ew seconds after he did it I was able to log in.

XtharSpiralDown
03.28.2013 , 05:17 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BigKatD View Post
I've been dealing with the busy line for about 4 hours. I finally found EA's customer support number and was able to get right through. 2 menu options later and I had a rep on the line within 2 minutes.

EA's support number is 1-650-628-1001

Good luck!
Thank you!
Do or Do Not... Or You Can Try REALLY Hard