Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP: 2 Weeks of Mayhem

pauliej
04.05.2013 , 02:06 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Vancanto View Post
Of course we lost to casual, I never said we had then on farming. I think he was just trying to prove a point to mugen with those pics. Here ya go

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34o8uvs&s=6
what point is this? lol.... he posted 3 screenshots of before the 2nd merges. before i was even on this server. if hes trying to prove a point to me find a screenshot of me in it.
mugen <casual>

Vancanto
04.06.2013 , 12:59 AM | #42
I don't understand you. Your point was teams not being able to be sucessful if casual were active, he showed you some pics to prove the contrary. What else is there to say?
Imprimis Sentinel
TOFN

pauliej
04.07.2013 , 03:56 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Vancanto View Post
I don't understand you. Your point was teams not being able to be sucessful if casual were active, he showed you some pics to prove the contrary. What else is there to say?
sry i should've been more clear. i meant the recent casual team not casual from a year ago. i was also talking to the recently active rwz players not alstein or w.e i dont think i've ever seen him.
mugen <casual>

bshenkd
04.07.2013 , 05:33 PM | #44
Queue ranked tonight!
Aiori on Prophecy of the Five - <Hostile Takeover>
Sawbones Scoundrel Healer
Read my guide on Sawbones healing
here!

robertx
04.07.2013 , 06:16 PM | #45
Those screenshots were when we used to run troll comps notice how 2 of em have a merc dps? That was when we threw random comps, before we ran the triple guard comp or the double pt and sniper comp. That was probably right when Casual had form bc we haven't seen Golgo or Judith after July.
R y l e xR a l e xR y l a k
< C a s u a l >
P o T 5

Cezar
04.08.2013 , 06:45 AM | #46
<3 Mugatu
The Cezar Legacy
<Weapons Of War>