Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP: 2 Weeks of Mayhem

Crawelc
04.01.2013 , 04:49 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Groncho View Post
seems this is going in the right direction
inb4 someone says he has 45 master degrees
I am working on a masters degree in scriptting. Once I am done with my thesis I will que for ranked wzs.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Thurinlore
04.01.2013 , 05:53 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinaith View Post
really? who's talking **** in onslaught? if you're talking about mugen, that doesn't count because he talks **** about everything.
Mugen #1 **** talker U.S.; actually NA... wait, I think he could be #1 **** talker world :O
Thurinlore
<Casual>

pauliej
04.01.2013 , 08:04 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
basically no one wants to because they're lame asses. Now you have people like Onslaught talking trash about being the best...
dear xerain, **** and sit on the fleet like the little ***** that you are. im the ONLY one in onslaught that talks **** and i have never said we were the best. i have said we will be working on becoming the best as this should be the goal of any team on the server. the main reason i joined onslaught is because they are humble and do not overestimate their abilities. unfortunately, this can't be said about every other team that has had more success since casual left the game. yes that would be all of you other than hsp. just remember when you look at your inflated rating that if you only played against casual that rating would be zero.
mugen <casual>

Pistols
04.01.2013 , 08:21 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by pauliej View Post
dear xerain, **** and sit on the fleet like the little ***** that you are. im the ONLY one in onslaught that talks **** and i have never said we were the best. i have said we will be working on becoming the best as this should be the goal of any team on the server. the main reason i joined onslaught is because they are humble and do not overestimate their abilities. unfortunately, this can't be said about every other team that has had more success since casual left the game. yes that would be all of you other than hsp. just remember when you look at your inflated rating that if you only played against casual that rating would be zero.
Not relevant to the topic, but would it be wrong if I told you this post made me hot?

Groncho
04.01.2013 , 09:18 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
I am working on a masters degree in scriptting. Once I am done with my thesis I will que for ranked wzs.
this gunna be gooood
Ch
LATIN LOVER
Free Transfer??=

Lajota
04.01.2013 , 10:22 PM | #26

Mayali
04.01.2013 , 10:29 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Lajota View Post
Common denominator.
-Merc Heals.

and quite a few of those names are unheard of, probably alts.
Those screenshots were not impressive at all.

Sinaith
04.01.2013 , 11:43 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Lajota View Post
those screenshots have two, at most maybe four of casual's core group...

i'm curious to know how you guys do against a full casual core group, and how many screenshots of losses to casual you actually save too
<Pkers>
Sinaith | B'utters | Sinafey
Sephas | M'arshmallow | Syn'ne

mshester
04.02.2013 , 01:21 AM | #29
Totally off topic, but I want to has RWZs...highly trainable, have very extensive pvp experience, including calling shots/movements...I'm probably newer to this game than most (downloaded on ftp weekend) but I detest PVE and although I will never leave my guild (known these guys for years,) it's virtually impossible for us to get 8 on any sort of regular basis.
I have a full min/maxed EWH slinger and a WH geared (4 pieces of EWH) seer...also just got a a focus sent to 50, but i hate it.
Willing to try out or w/e it takes tbh..I'm on all the time and would really like to experience 'real pvp' with communication, teamwork and all that jazz.
Either Tedam or Warlec can be /w
Cheers.
Tedam/Ozzmatazz

Crawelc
04.02.2013 , 08:41 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Groncho View Post
this gunna be gooood
It never is, so it would be a nice change.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.