Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[2.0] [Suggestion] Our only slow uses 1/6th of our resource. Ahem... Booo!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
[2.0] [Suggestion] Our only slow uses 1/6th of our resource. Ahem... Booo!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CrFlik's Avatar


CrFlik
05.25.2013 , 03:35 AM | #21
Our prayers were heard =)
2.2 will give us +15% movement speed.

UncleOst's Avatar


UncleOst
05.25.2013 , 04:30 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by CrFlik View Post
Our prayers were heard =)
2.2 will give us +15% movement speed.
Prayers?

Ridiculous...


There is nothing wrong with vengeance,

Don't be asking for too many changes I like the tree where it's at Big Time. Leave the rest of the tree alone.

Edit- speed boost will be nice lol.

arkitip's Avatar


arkitip
05.25.2013 , 06:49 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by UncleOst View Post
Prayers?

Ridiculous...


There is nothing wrong with vengeance, omg...

Don't be asking for too many changes I like the tree where it's at Big Time!

The only change I'd concede is perhaps a snare with a bleed, or after charge: -speccable via revamped pooled hatred. Leave the rest of the damn tree alone....geezez
Actually, there is 1 thing wrong with Vengeance, and that's being kited. As has been pointed out numerous times, every other melee class has a 15% movement speed buff in the middle tree.

The speed buff is being tied to Shien form. There's no change to the tree at all. This is purely a free buff.

UncleOst's Avatar


UncleOst
05.25.2013 , 10:06 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by arkitip View Post
Actually, there is 1 thing wrong with Vengeance, and that's being kited. As has been pointed out numerous times, every other melee class has a 15% movement speed buff in the middle tree.

The speed buff is being tied to Shien form. There's no change to the tree at all. This is purely a free buff.
LooooL okay okay

That sounds freaking kool.

Diiizzzy's Avatar


Diiizzzy
05.26.2013 , 07:46 AM | #25
Finally!
Juggernaut Diizzy
Vis Fatalis

Copperheadr's Avatar


Copperheadr
05.27.2013 , 05:06 AM | #26
It's all fine, but this trend of making everything faster and faster...I already despise the bunny jumping/running around you in circles type of PvP...it has nothing in common with the dramatic stylish saber clashing fights in the movie and caters to children-like lightning reflexes....

But then, of course, i'm an old fart.....
.

Former Bria resident.

UncleOst's Avatar


UncleOst
05.27.2013 , 06:19 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Copperheadr View Post
It's all fine, but this trend of making everything faster and faster...I already despise the bunny jumping/running around you in circles type of PvP...it has nothing in common with the dramatic stylish saber clashing fights in the movie and caters to children-like lightning reflexes....

But then, of course, i'm an old fart.....
hehe

Oh I know! Since when did operatives and scoundrels become force-sensitive?
They can get from one end of the map to the other faster than any sith ever could. Lulz

15 percent speed boost isn't game breaking. It appears to be granted due to a middle tree disparity, for all other classes had one.

If you couldn't land a ravage before, you still won't land a ravage with the speed boost. It's fairly insignificant is the grand scheme of things. It will be nice to have, but some people are a bit dramatic about it. I'd reckon its the people who Don't strafe, or don't use terrain with their abilities, in effort to stay on target, that they will actually see the speed buff isn't much of an improvement for them.

Copperheadr's Avatar


Copperheadr
05.27.2013 , 09:37 AM | #28
I'm a freaking juggernaut, i crush tiny pistoleers with the might of the dark side of the force (yeah right)...imagine Darth Vader running circles around a pistol toting retard who kicks him to death....just....NO.
.

Former Bria resident.

UncleOst's Avatar


UncleOst
05.27.2013 , 10:43 AM | #29
Hey, I hear ya. This might not provide any consolation, but Darth Bane ( nastiest jug in swtor lore ), was taken down by an untrained force-sensitive assassin, and a band of two dozen gun-toting mercs( most of which died ). But nonetheless, point is even the powerful jugs get their poop pushed in. Look at Malgus. He was tooled by a young woman lol.

So don't freak out too much if you have to click the rez button once in awhile...just get revenge.

Dire's Avatar


Dire
05.27.2013 , 11:22 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by UncleOst View Post
Hey, I hear ya. This might not provide any consolation, but Darth Bane ( nastiest jug in swtor lore ), was taken down by an untrained force-sensitive assassin, and a band of two dozen gun-toting mercs( most of which died ). But nonetheless, point is even the powerful jugs get their poop pushed in. Look at Malgus. He was tooled by a young woman lol.

So don't freak out too much if you have to click the rez button once in awhile...just get revenge.
LOL! +1

Its so true. I'm waiting for someone to spawn one of their pets in the future expansion Star Wars: Man's Best Friend - Kill your enemy with your Dwedtoof!
Characters: Dire / Direforce Legacy Name: Immortal
2.0 Vengeance PvP! Episode 1: The Civil War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8eNESEwaU