Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sandbox us

Hialot
03.28.2013 , 07:04 AM | #1
Very simple! open all planets to all faction, chat also. there is already in game to set weather you recently been exposed to possible threat. stay on the fleet long enough and you no longer attackable.

For all you whiners ************ about being ganked the answer to that also is simple, drop 50 champ npc''s double what is in a curent base. Step away from your base to far and your overt again and attackable.

By doing just as i suggested will explode open world pvp and interaction with all players...
THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE

Apeth
03.28.2013 , 07:09 AM | #2
Umm ok. I don't support your suggestion.
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.

JPryde
03.28.2013 , 07:13 AM | #3
Stay on a PVP server with that idea, thank you.

Also even on a PvP server, lvl 50 players got nothing to do on starter planets.
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

TheBBP
03.28.2013 , 07:16 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hialot View Post
Very simple! open all planets to all faction, chat also. there is already in game to set weather you recently been exposed to possible threat. stay on the fleet long enough and you no longer attackable.

For all you whiners ************ about being ganked the answer to that also is simple, drop 50 champ npc''s double what is in a curent base. Step away from your base to far and your overt again and attackable.

By doing just as i suggested will explode open world pvp and interaction with all players...
Help me understand please. Your suggestion is:
  • If you want to play the game, you must PVP.
  • If you don't want to PVP, don't leave your faction base.

Or did I read it wrong?
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

SWGEvictee
03.28.2013 , 07:20 AM | #5

Yeah that's really not the Sandbox element I'm thinking would help the game. In fact I really see it hurting more than helping anything.

Mara_Zyras
03.28.2013 , 07:21 AM | #6
If you want a sandbox game, go play Minecraft.
swtor is not a sandbox and will never be a sandbox.

Just my two pence...

Arlon_Nabarlly
03.28.2013 , 07:22 AM | #7
Maybe I'm missing something, but how does making all planets shared faction = sandbox

TheBBP
03.28.2013 , 07:25 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlon_Nabarlly View Post
Maybe I'm missing something, but how does making all planets shared faction = sandbox
I am thinking that the OP wants a pvp "sandbox". Or... He keeps using that word, but I don't think it means what he thinks it means.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

AlexDougherty
03.28.2013 , 07:29 AM | #9

This isn't Sandbox, this is obligatory PVP, Sandbox is a description of the engine physics.

Also, you would have level 50 players hunting low level players trying to complete missions every time they moved away from the base, result no level progression, end result no more game.

Better idea, don't implement this suggestion in any way shape or form.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

AmericanFear
03.28.2013 , 08:00 AM | #10
yeah this suggestion doesnt really make sense:
1.there is already shared faction planets
2.unless you want to RP an invasion it doesn't make much sense for a sith to be on a republic controlled planet.