Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Want the +10 datacron EASY?

OWENWILSON
03.27.2013 , 08:02 PM | #1
Do you not have the +10 to all stats datacron ? Have you wanted it for awhile? Don't have the equipment or too lazy to set up a group for it? Pay 100k tomorrow (3/28/13) around 5-6pm est and get up here with ease and without frustration! see you all tomorrow!! Message Mythical .

Anyone with negative comments and trolling and what not... feel free to post... this is merely information for people who dont want to waste time setting up a group to get it... this process can take 5 minutes or less for you to get it. 100k is nothing. Again this is the last time i will look at this thread, so feel free to say what you want... the people who want the information to get it, have it.

-Mythical

JamesBalla
03.27.2013 , 08:47 PM | #2
100k? No thanks. =) Rather do it for free with some friends.

PoliteAssasin
03.27.2013 , 09:06 PM | #3
Do you think he'll come back? D:
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

JamesBalla
03.27.2013 , 09:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Do you think he'll come back? D:
I miss him already.

PoliteAssasin
03.27.2013 , 10:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
I miss him already.
Will you hold me?
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

TheBBP
03.28.2013 , 07:09 AM | #6
It seems to me that there is always a group of folks or another who usually does the +10 datacron every weekend and invites whoever wants in for free.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

stringcat
03.28.2013 , 08:06 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
100k? No thanks. =) Rather do it for free with some friends.
Falling to your death -- and maybe pulling people with you as you fall if you're a sorc -- is half the fun!
Valiya Illegal Test Kitchen The Bastion

OWENWILSON
03.28.2013 , 08:28 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by stringcat View Post
Falling to your death -- and maybe pulling people with you as you fall if you're a sorc -- is half the fun!
This is the cartel market generation. We take the fun out of the game and put the game back into you.
-Mythical's DRS (Datacron Retrieval Service)

Service Hours:

*5-7PM EST
**60% OF THE TIME, ALL THE TIME...ALL DAY, EVERYDAY. JUST AROUND 5-7PM.

*Hours are subject to change without notice.
**Percentage is based off of survey's done throughout space and time.

P.S. I CAME BACK!!!!!!!

bsbrad
03.28.2013 , 10:34 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by OWENWILSON View Post
This is the cartel market generation. We take the fun out of the game and put the game back into you.
-Mythical's DRS (Datacron Retrieval Service)

Service Hours:

*5-7PM EST
**60% OF THE TIME, ALL THE TIME...ALL DAY, EVERYDAY. JUST AROUND 5-7PM.

*Hours are subject to change without notice.
**Percentage is based off of survey's done throughout space and time.

P.S. I CAME BACK!!!!!!!
** 73.21% of all statistics are made up and I have told you for the millionth time stop exaggerating the time
N'abi
Harbinger
The answer is easy the question is not....oh who am I kidding!!!.

OWENWILSON
03.28.2013 , 03:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by bsbrad View Post
** 73.21% of all statistics are made up and I have told you for the millionth time stop exaggerating the time
ITS actually 56.9 % of statistics AND I DONT exaggerate the time. P.S. get on a forum ppl want to see you on... like uhm.... righttt nevermind