Force Pull

AelaSunjammer

I just got a jedi shadow to lvl 50 and I noticed that force pull is an ability that you can select on one of the talent trees. I've seen sorcerers with forcepull, but I can't for the life of me find the talent in the talent tree.

I'm running as a straight up healer and was wondering if/when I get force pull or if I would need to respec to get it. I'm a lvl 38 sorcerer healer and I really really want force pull!

Thanks. ;)

aela

the difference between shadow and sorcerer pull is that shadow pull is hostile only, and sorcerer pull is friendly target only

it's a tanking ability for shadows, and a general utility move for sorcerers to pull dps out of an aoe, pull a healer away from mobs, or to pull people to an endzone in huttball.

Sorcerer pull is usable by all specs at 42

Shadow pull must be specced into the tank tree around lvl 31 or so

Edited by Ziffron

Nope not a troll!

I wasn't sure what it was called, but I knew that my GM had some sort of "pull" ability that he was able to use to help us in some sticky situations.

Thanks for the tip though! Now I understand why on the pub side I had to challenge people to duels to "pull" them and my GM never did when he was helping us. :)

I'm loving running a healer, but she is very very squishy so has been a hard tranisition from my marauder! *lol*