Planets That Need To Be Added

sir_star_wars

Kashyyyk has interesting terrain (I've got a thing for treehouses, for some reason), but hearing the natives go on for extended periods would be maddening. Imagine if you had to visit the Ugnaughts' native planet.

Naboo would presumably be like Alderaan, but with rivers and swamps instead of mountains... and Gungans instead of Kiliks? Yeah, I'll stick with the creepy bugs, thanks.

Kamino is nice enough (might make a nice change if your skin's dried up from too much time on Tatooine), but I can't help but think it'd be murder on the system, and I'm not terribly keen on strictly-city environments.

Geonosis? We kind of already have one desert.

Mustafar is a fair bet, though. We're missing a lava level. Could add Felucia as well, for the mushroom level...

I'm just throwing in my 2 cents on what planets I think should be added. It wont ruin the game if they arent:

Kashyyyk

Naboo

Kamino

Geonosis

Mustafar

I know these are all classics, but it would be amazing.

Anyone agree? Disagree?

Kashyykk sure. Rest NO.

I want to see new and DIFFERENT places. Ossus, some of the planets of the Corporate sector. Revisiting Dantooine, Rodia, Zeltron, Yavin 4, Mandalore.

Some of the places i'd like to see.

All the old planets from the KOTOR games should be in Swtor imo :). I would love to see Kashyyk (spelling?) and Dantooine again :D. It's especially enticing because they are mentioned with exposition countless times :<.

Dxun and Onderon. Maybe add Clan Ordo as a Mandalorian clan sympathetic to the republic, Clan Ordo was based on Dxun during Kotor2. and Onderon as an Imperial Loyalist world. Onderon's monarchy is decended from the fallen Jedi Freedon Nadd who learned the ways of the sith from the old sith lords. Edited by Beherit

I would like to see Dantooine because of its involvement in KOTOR. I'm kinda surprised that they went with Tython and not Dantooine for the Jedi starter planet, honestly. Think raiding some Jedi ruins and crystal caves would be fun.

I also would like a planet like Dathomir. Dathomir was a really cool planet in SWG and Nightsisters are pretty good antagonists. The game also really needs a cool, dark, spooky planet (because what is there like that now other than Taris on the Imperial side?).

Speaking of spooky, I wouldn't mind an actual planet of Asation. The terrain in the Asation instances are really cool. The concept of another dimension breaking through at any time is pretty cool and could make for cool dynamics. Something like Malachor V might make for a cool planet like that also.

Ziost would be cool for the same reason I like Korriban, which is that the ancient Sith stuff is cool. It sucks that once you're done on Korriban (or Tython for that matter), you're pretty much gone.

And finally, Nathema. I feel like this one is going to happen at least for a raid, where you have to go and confront the Emperor in his old palace or something like that.

Onderon and Dxun are also good options. Kashyyk I don't really want. I don't care about the wookies.

Makeb will be a beautiful planet, corrupted by Hutt influence. So we'll have many structures and a lot of pollution. So the next planet would have to be something that does not involve much civilization. Dathomir comes into mind as a great adventure planet. Dark, ominous, and has as a lot of dangerous wildlife. And it'd play perfectly for a place where a Dreadmaster could harness dark-side energy.

What about Mandalore? It could have the story of trying to find the mass shadow generator for that players alleigance and also find the ruins of the academy of the sith triumvate on a broken planet. Maybe face the ghosts of Sion and Kreia, meet some rogue sith assasin's drawn there by the dark side energy. Fight those storm beasts. All in all, I think Mandalore would be a cool post-apoctalyptic planet to add.

What about Mandalore? It could have the story of trying to find the mass shadow generator...

That's Malachor. 5, I think. And considering how big of a confusing mess the ending of *that* game was, maybe this one would actually be a good thing to add, so at least we could get a clue as to what the Sith-loving hell actually happened there.

A shattered planet like that, the geography alone should be... interesting.

I'd rather see the return of Manaan over the Kamino...i'd love to see Endor.

I'd in general like to see some of the planets from the original KOTOR make the game.

Manaan all the way! The only other time it has appeared is in Empire at War and that is hardly an appearance

• 2 weeks later...