Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated server event: 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Consolidated server event: 2013

Darkchaz
03.27.2013 , 06:54 PM | #21
Great idea m8
I was Cheat of Dalborra Legacy Lockmeup
Cheating Sweetroll's
HATRED The Ex-Dalborran Elitists

JessTheDemon
03.27.2013 , 06:59 PM | #22
Dark Assassinations GM Will be attending, and i will do my very best to get my guild involved as well. All my officers are aware of this event and will also be attending.

Thanking you for the efforts you have all put in. And to everyone participating.

Asi
Dark Times (GM) - Harbinger
~ Asierie ~

TrueNovaZero
03.27.2013 , 07:17 PM | #23
Hi guys, thought I'd chime in. I'm from Gav Daragon and just thought I'd bring it to light that the recent news has rocked us as well. In saying that -- while I hope you guys succeed, quite a fair few of the GD community have resigned ourselves to our fates; quite a few of us are already actively looking for other places to go. We all still play though, but most of us would rather spend time trying to enjoy the time we have left playing on the character we have and like -- and the reluctance that many of us might have from joining you will still persist -- lack of legacy and "alt support" will stymie any desire to aid you. Our loyalty, first and foremost, is to each other. While you're right -- we are passionate and loyal. But our already fractured communities were further scattered by this news. I won't speak for the GD community at large -- but I can attempt to bring what you're doing to attention.

Keep up with us and try to sell the point yourselves on gav-daragon.enjin.com.

On a lighter note -- I don't suppose you guys will rename your domain name from zer0ping to 300ms? I'm awful. I know.

Aphraell
03.27.2013 , 07:44 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Vindrik View Post
You have the support of Notorious Synergy. Will link you on our guild forums and see if we can't get some people on.
You have my full support and will endeavor to get our whole guild involved!

Cristian - Notorious Synergy GM

Frozensack
03.27.2013 , 07:57 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by JessTheDemon View Post
Dark Assassinations GM Will be attending, and i will do my very best to get my guild involved as well. All my officers are aware of this event and will also be attending.

Thanking you for the efforts you have all put in. And to everyone participating.

Asi
Great Idea and you have my full support.

Ronyrone
03.27.2013 , 08:53 PM | #26
As the GM of Republic Guardians we support you and this event
Darhthellokitty Darhtjarjar Andynul Unknownsith Ellisev Britteny-spears Oppsididitagain Bugerk
Co-GM of Coruvs-Korvus (Dalborria)
EX GM of Republic Guardians (Dalborria) and The Seven (Ven Zallow)
EX Officer of Order of Chaos (Dalborria)
EX member What's Wrong With Your Face (Dalborria)

Scorpiooooo
03.27.2013 , 08:57 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by TrueNovaZero View Post
Hi guys, thought I'd chime in. I'm from Gav Daragon and just thought I'd bring it to light that the recent news has rocked us as well. In saying that -- while I hope you guys succeed, quite a fair few of the GD community have resigned ourselves to our fates; quite a few of us are already actively looking for other places to go. We all still play though, but most of us would rather spend time trying to enjoy the time we have left playing on the character we have and like -- and the reluctance that many of us might have from joining you will still persist -- lack of legacy and "alt support" will stymie any desire to aid you. Our loyalty, first and foremost, is to each other. While you're right -- we are passionate and loyal. But our already fractured communities were further scattered by this news. I won't speak for the GD community at large -- but I can attempt to bring what you're doing to attention.

Keep up with us and try to sell the point yourselves on gav-daragon.enjin.com.

On a lighter note -- I don't suppose you guys will rename your domain name from zer0ping to 300ms? I'm awful. I know.
Thanks for the heads up. Both Dalborra and Master Dar'Nala are really coming together to get into this event, but Gav Daragon has been silent. At last check there were 0 replies to the same thread on that Server page so it's interesting to learn a bit more about that community.
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

darthnish
03.27.2013 , 09:30 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Both Dalborra and Master Dar'Nala are really coming together to get into this event, but Gav Daragon has been silent. At last check there were 0 replies to the same thread on that Server page so it's interesting to learn a bit more about that community.
afaik they like to keep to themselves, tbh members of that server were the most vocal majority against APAC server merges.

SLupton
03.27.2013 , 10:39 PM | #29
Hi GM here of 2 small guilds, pub and imp sides. (Darksiders on the pubs and Sith happens on the imps.)
We support your cause and willing to assist, just point and ill click and you have our support.

TrueNovaZero
03.28.2013 , 02:24 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
afaik they like to keep to themselves, tbh members of that server were the most vocal majority against APAC server merges.
Can it.

No, all our interaction is done on our own community server -- gav-daragon.enjin.com

I know a few others have given the link to it and I get the feeling that some people thought it was them trying to push some kind of fad, but seriously the site itself is monitored by the GMs of GD. We all talk there and as a tight-nit bunch; all Guild leaders speak to one another in some form despite varied dispositions. Checking that site is your best bet to see where GD stands. This whole "Gav Daragon was against mergers" thing isn't even remotely true. Anyone who says otherwise speaks for a dysmal minority. Just give it a quick check; you'll have GD's thoughts in a nice summary -- because no matter what any single member posts here you'll have some other loud voices saying a bunch of stuff that detracts from the point. Good luck, guys.