Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Message to APEX

Psirebral
03.26.2013 , 10:32 PM | #1
Are you fanny troubled?

WillLongstick
03.26.2013 , 10:46 PM | #2
Asked and answered: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=615389

Next question, who else do you see queing up for 5 straight ranked against the SquirtleAscendancTauntauns?

FLeXyY
03.26.2013 , 10:50 PM | #3
and boss you forgot them

PeteyLo
03.26.2013 , 11:06 PM | #4
Props to APEX for actually trying!
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

USCG_Davis
03.26.2013 , 11:23 PM | #5
See we que up, tell you guys its no where close to our best (albeit that's a low standard compared to you "real" PvPers) and you guys proceed to face roll us. To be expected. Were just trying to learn the ropes. Then we get back to fleet and you guys spit/fart/shart and a whole bunch of other things on us. We know were no good. Leave it at that. Instead of taunting us on fleet and in the WZ's, maybe pass along a few tips? You guys complain so much about people quitting after one match; we stayed for 7 or 8? Yet every single time, you guys mocked us for not being able to beat you down a healer, or running gimped specs, or running mercs, or what ever. At least after you see were serious and trying to learn, cut that stuff out.
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

DesmoLegacy
03.26.2013 , 11:29 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Psirebral View Post
Are you fanny troubled?
I like a good fanny bone.
Ducatii - 50 Marauder | Ducatista - 50 Operative
Dain'ese - 50 Juggernaut | Ducatisti - 50 Sniper
D'ucati - 50 Sentinel | Duc'ati - 50 Sage | Enduro - 50 Vanguard

FLeXyY
03.27.2013 , 12:16 AM | #7
/e spits on you. it was not directed at you it was directed at everyone on fleet calm yourself its only a game

daveyggg
03.27.2013 , 12:18 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by USCG_Davis View Post
See we que up, tell you guys its no where close to our best (albeit that's a low standard compared to you "real" PvPers) and you guys proceed to face roll us. To be expected. Were just trying to learn the ropes. Then we get back to fleet and you guys spit/fart/shart and a whole bunch of other things on us. We know were no good. Leave it at that. Instead of taunting us on fleet and in the WZ's, maybe pass along a few tips? You guys complain so much about people quitting after one match; we stayed for 7 or 8? Yet every single time, you guys mocked us for not being able to beat you down a healer, or running gimped specs, or running mercs, or what ever. At least after you see were serious and trying to learn, cut that stuff out.
First off I'd like to send out my sincerest of apologies for the /shart, I was merely trying to /fart but we all know that sometimes if we push too hard a little extra comes out that we do not want. If there is any way I can make this up to any of the victims please let me know and I will try my best to make this better.

I would also like to say that a lot of us are deeply hurt when one of your guildmates took a poke at us for not being able to clear NiM EC. We have been trying and trying to get it down and have had many sleepless nights and lost girlfriends trying to get it down. I would appreciate if you would speak to said guildmate and perhaps discipline him/her in a manner you see fit.

Bro, do you even Kephess?

Edit: We will now no longer queue up against APEX in ranked warzones as they are mean and hurt my feeling.
Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Nekron

IAmViiOLENT
03.27.2013 , 12:24 AM | #9
I nominate this thread for top 10 new threads of all time because of Nekron's stanky response.
Anyways APEX, the whole /e spits on [player name]. That lukewarm does at the start of a WZ is something they do to everyone. I imagine that this whole thing is a bit of good nature ribbing on their part and I don't think they were serious seeing as I popped into their mumble and listened in a bit.
Cept for Psi, he's a cold heartless bastard burn him at the stake.

Psirebral
03.27.2013 , 12:26 AM | #10
I was only doing as mein Fuhrer instructed me to do, which was to be a butthead.