Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SPC - dalborra - harbringer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
SPC - dalborra - harbringer

jwalsham
03.26.2013 , 08:02 PM | #1
SPC will be looking forward to this sever merge and regardless the ping, we will remain intact as a guild. We will try our best to represent Aus/Dalborra/ The Republic in Harbringer. We are looking forward to new friends, foes, guilds and obstacles ahead.

I believe that this would be a good oppurtunity to unite us dalborran's towards this event. I would like to extend our guild to those who intend to transfer. We may not have the best ping or latency but we surely will make them (harbringer/ all the imps) feel our presence. We originally came from a US server and i must say we kicked them yanks arses hard! Let the bashing begin!
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

Ayrts
03.27.2013 , 03:11 PM | #2
Gimps will be there as a guild as well Walshy looking forward to kicking Yanky (Imp) *** along side SPC
Ayrtsim 55(slinger)
Sheayrts 55(sage)
+ others
GM "Gimps Reborn"

jwalsham
03.27.2013 , 04:16 PM | #3
Awesome! Always been fun and good playing along side you guys! We already have a new guild name " American Bashers" lol

i got the magic stick

fleshtaker
03.27.2013 , 06:07 PM | #4
will SPC be going to Harb or bastion now that we have a choice

Henu
03.27.2013 , 06:17 PM | #5
I think Most people are trying to save the APAC servers first. hope the Reb guilds can band together and support the many people trying to save it.
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

jwalsham
03.27.2013 , 06:26 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
I think Most people are trying to save the APAC servers first. hope the Reb guilds can band together and support the many people trying to save it.
I agree on your sentiments mate and trust me we are supporting this cause... I plan for a living and one thing i always have in mind .... Always have a contingency plan...

i got the magic stick

jwalsham
03.27.2013 , 06:26 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by fleshtaker View Post
will SPC be going to Harb or bastion now that we have a choice
Do we have a choice now?

i got the magic stick

Punchy
03.27.2013 , 07:08 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by jwalsham View Post
Do we have a choice now?
Yes. You have a choice as to which NA server you move to. However, eventually, any character that doesn't transfer off of Dalborra before they close it will be thrown onto Harbinger.
Where's my taunt?

jwalsham
03.27.2013 , 07:35 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
Yes. You have a choice as to which NA server you move to. However, eventually, any character that doesn't transfer off of Dalborra before they close it will be thrown onto Harbinger.
I will have a chat with my guildies this afternoon about this. My personal opinion?, euro server for the euro chicks i can skype with!!

i got the magic stick

muzzington
03.27.2013 , 07:48 PM | #10
JWalsh: "I'm going to set up my own Old Republic server! With Blackjhack, and h0okers! In fact, forget the Old Republic!"
I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung. - Jimmy James, Super Karate Monkey Death Car
Varlan et al.