Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Simply cannot fathom why Bioware isn't communicating how many people they've invited

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Simply cannot fathom why Bioware isn't communicating how many people they've invited

BrimstoneAshe
12.13.2011 , 01:17 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by BigCaius View Post
You could say perhaps its because they do not want people scrutinizing the size(s) of their waves, but honestly people who haven't gotten invited yet are going to complain about the wave sizes/frequency no matter what.
You answered your own question(in bold)
I'm about to take over the galaxy, so if you want to be on the good side of my dark side, you better start kissing my back side.

Feeblezak
12.13.2011 , 01:17 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiriensoul View Post
they have no obligation to tell you.
sorry, EU law says they do.
SWTOR Collectors Edition Pre-Order
Roleplayer

☭ ★

StephenReid
12.13.2011 , 01:25 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by BigCaius View Post
I just think that more communication and more transparency is a good thing. I am not saying that we DESERVE to know the size of the waves...like I said I just can't think of a good reason why bioware would not give us this simple piece of information.
Here's a good reason: we're not interested in broadcasting those figures to the world. That kind of information is usually kept internal, and there are good reasons for that.

Here's another reason: even if I gave you exact numbers, it actually wouldn't help you understand when you'll get in. (Which is why the charts circulating showing 'pre-order numbers' aren't actually helpful. Those numbers are based in the most part on guesswork.)

Here's a third reason: it'll cause more problems than it solves, right now.

I'll have an update later on today's invites.