Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

Emencie
03.26.2013 , 03:33 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
Just as I though. No one wanted SGR for the sake of SGR. All the guys just wanted their female chars to have a fade to black lesbian make out.
I bet if Makeb included female-only options for both sides everyone would be happy.
After reading this thread... I'm sad to come to this same conclusion...

No one wanted SGR they just wanted to imagine their female characters getting it on...

AshlaBoga
03.26.2013 , 03:39 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Emencie View Post
After reading this thread... I'm sad to come to this same conclusion...

No one wanted SGR they just wanted to imagine their female characters getting it on...
What's wrong with that?
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

jankiel
03.26.2013 , 03:39 PM | #33
I'd think the game is about Star Wars themes and such but noooo. It's about sexuality. SGR for the win

This is so silly.

Emencie
03.26.2013 , 03:41 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
What's wrong with that?
Nothing except for a year people have been acting like it was some sort of injustice, and even now they are. And I believe that if the SGR were both female no one would care...

abokado
03.26.2013 , 03:43 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
Just as I though. No one wanted SGR for the sake of SGR. All the guys just wanted their female chars to have a fade to black lesbian make out.
I bet if Makeb included female-only options for both sides everyone would be happy.

Now to troll you guys: I always knew the empire was gay
Ummm, where did you get that from? And, so what? Are male players not allowed to do this? And no, making all options female-only would not make everyone happy, absolutely not and I would be disappointed if this was the case, even though I have no interest in it.

Emencie
03.26.2013 , 03:48 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by abokado View Post
Ummm, where did you get that from? And, so what? Are male players not allowed to do this? And no, making all options female-only would not make everyone happy, absolutely not and I would be disappointed if this was the case, even though I have no interest in it.
Allow me to show you where he got that from.

Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
I take that as an insult for the Empire.
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
FINALLY!!! Pubs get the better end of the deal.
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyCanukk View Post
Just as long as i get the film rights on the repub side I'm golden with this..

roll on !!

Bow Chica wow WOw!

serious note : that does seems strange that choice....but maybe it was easiest to implement at the start and roll out the changes later.
Quote: Originally Posted by dizzystorm View Post
I smell a bit of sexism from the BW table!
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
Great...guess twice if all my level 50 imps are females
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVitrial View Post
I will be quite unhappy if my female Mara can't have SGR...But I'm hoping this "empire is male, republic is female" stuff is the result of a game of telephone, and not official.
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
... this makes me want to consider playing my pubs as my main now
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Quote: Originally Posted by AmentutankhAmun View Post
this is stupid. shame on u bioware
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
the reason he is mad along with other people is because if empire wants to have same sex romance we are forced to do it with a male instead of having a male and female for both factions
and of course your first post.

Wodaz
03.26.2013 , 03:49 PM | #37
Wait wut?!? The jedi code doesn't allow this!! This should be sith exclusive!! If you want a relationship then go to the dark side!! The darkside promotes sins against humanity, not the tree hugging pubs!!
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I'm kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"

Soxbadger
03.26.2013 , 03:50 PM | #38
Romance options arent exactly equal amongst classes already. Inquisitor storyline has 1 female companion romance option, warrior has 2.

Its not always even.

GalenMourne
03.26.2013 , 03:51 PM | #39
Female same gender is on empire side as well. Its in the macro binocs quest line, its just not as big as the main quest one. Ill assume pubs get a dude on macro binocs. And dulfy said that in her coverage, you all just flipped out without reading the rest. Love it when people see one thing negative and gloss over the rest. Keen-jerk reactions make me laugh.
"You know spies, a bunch of *****y little girls!"

spookysage
03.26.2013 , 03:55 PM | #40
If the equal option is obscure enough that people flip out anyway because they haven't found out about it yet, I'd say it's not quite equal enough.