Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

Trenhob
03.26.2013 , 02:34 PM | #11
Both female questgivers for GSI on Empire were SGR options for my female Juggernaut. It's just not overt - you need to derail a conversation and specifically ask about that person for it to open up.

The same goes for the male/male Empire option I found. On one character I didn't ask about him, but on the other I asked who his master was and ta-da, [Flirt] option.

If you're interested in a character, ask them about themselves and you may find it is in fact an SGR option. Take a neutral, "all business" approach and you won't see them.
Belanos of Mad Sith Assassin Blog
<TORWars> The Shadowlands

Seireeni
03.26.2013 , 02:37 PM | #12
Great...guess twice if all my level 50 imps are females

TUXs
03.26.2013 , 02:40 PM | #13
I wonder if they consider this "organic factional balance"?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Kharnamatic
03.26.2013 , 02:43 PM | #14
Is Gault gay now?????

DarthVitrial
03.26.2013 , 02:46 PM | #15
I will be quite unhappy if my female Mara can't have SGR...But I'm hoping this "empire is male, republic is female" stuff is the result of a game of telephone, and not official.

TUXs
03.26.2013 , 02:46 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVitrial View Post
I will be quite unhappy if my female Mara can't have SGR...But I'm hoping this "empire is male, republic is female" stuff is the result of a game of telephone, and not official.
Since it's not obvious to you...

Imps new companion = guy
Pubs new companion = gurl
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

DarthVitrial
03.26.2013 , 02:51 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post

Imps new companion = guy
Hm. If that's the case, then I'm less disappointed. As long as my mara can still have some SGR flirts with NPCs, then I guess I overreacted.

abokado
03.26.2013 , 02:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post

Imps new companion = guy
New companion? What are you talking about? Did I miss something?
The SGR on Makeb is only supposed to be with NPCs.

TUXs
03.26.2013 , 03:00 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by abokado View Post
New companion? What are you talking about? Did I miss something?
The SGR on Makeb is only supposed to be with NPCs.
I'm only guessing - but the only possible reason is that our Pub contact/companion/npc is female, while the Imps contact/companion/npc is male.

I don't think they sold Makeb as some FFA sex planet - so the idea that you'll be able to flirt with any random NPC is just stupid. It's just a story arc, hence one new 'romance' option per side.

Zaxem
03.26.2013 , 03:04 PM | #20
... this makes me want to consider playing my pubs as my main now
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder