Enough is Enough....

Didistios

From Dulfy:

"Makeb is also the first planet in SWTOR with same sex romance options with quest NPCs. Players can expect female to female flirt options on the Republic side and male to male flirt options on the Empire side."

Seriously??? This is your way of balancing factions???

From Dulfy:

"Makeb is also the first planet in SWTOR with same sex romance options with quest NPCs. Players can expect female to female flirt options on the Republic side and male to male flirt options on the Empire side."

hahahah I see what you did thar

From Dulfy:

lol nice troll move there.

From Dulfy:

does this mean gay males are more evil???? :eek:

Edited by Themanthatisi

Satele Shan says so and she's always right.

She may not like gay men, so bashing the misunderstood imperials may be a problem with the Jedi as a whole.

However, I love to play Imperial and since all the females are straight, more "fun" for us imp guys. No wonder Jedi will turn to the dark side. Its bad enough they are not allowed to love, they (males) can't find any straight females anyway.

Yep, balancing issues for sure! :p

I am not sure that Imperials are as evil as they are emo.

OH YEAH? Well, you go play a Sith Sorcerer who's struggling with resisting a feminine force who's trying to take over his body and then....Oh...

Oh my.

Goddamn you, BW, I SEE IT SO CLEARLY NOW.

The Empire is to the Republic as Ceasar's Roman Empire is to the pre-Ceasar Repulic of Rome

how's that for an SAT question?

So, Ceasar's Roman Empire only had gay men, when before that they only had gay women (When a true Republic)? :p

Is this why they wore leather mini skirts? lol

Edited by Themanthatisi