Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Target of target?

Stopherface
12.25.2011 , 12:36 PM | #21
From a Tanking perspective, it is nice to be able to see that you are keeping aggro or see right when aggro switches so you can pop a taunt. It's not a necessity I suppose but it is definitely a missed convenience.

Glad to know about assist target though. That will be good to pass along to DPS friends.

Wisers
12.25.2011 , 12:46 PM | #22
I want a stealth bar too (

hunterofgunmen
12.25.2011 , 12:54 PM | #23
preferences -> keybinds -> targeting -> acquire target of your target

DimitriM
12.25.2011 , 12:58 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Birdflew View Post
Why is "target's target" a must have?

The only thing it does, is make it easier for you to know who they are targeting, not impossible.

Now we have to pay more attention to what´s happening on the screen instead of just looking at the UI.
Isn't that a good thing?

It's different from other Mmo's, and I like it.

/Bird
I'd rather have the game be different from other MMO's by having something more unique, like character stories or voiced quests, rather than removing a UI element everyone is used to.

Just sayin'.

NSKaneda
12.25.2011 , 01:02 PM | #25
Actually, there are two keybinds you must have for this to work:

- one is "set main assist"
- other is "acquire target's target"

Problem with this is that

a. it frequently bugs out Unit Frames
b. Main Assist portrait / hp bar is covering enemy cast time bar
c. to "acquire target's target" you MUST click first on the main assist portrait. This is extremely retarded >_<
d. whole system is buggy as hell and quite frankly for now it's better to use vent then in-game assist.

This game needs mods and it needs them bad!
I'm not talking about PVE which every half-retarded dumb monkey can do but PVP in environment that's both unresponsive and badly designed.

Besides, to every troll that says "watch the screen": try tabing thru a cluster of 8 enemies to get the right target you are supposed to assist on!
Do, or do not. There is no 'try'. || Ithilmar's Chosen guild. From WAR we come, war we bring.
SWTOR: Gin'Naar
WAR: Ginnarr | Volundr | Yarpaen