Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bug] Ship's blasters badly bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[Bug] Ship's blasters badly bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

To-le
03.28.2013 , 08:35 PM | #121
I just got wrecked on the New Cov Ice Field Daily. I agree that gun dps is lacking. I can't kill the base station at the end. I have all lvl 7 parts that are available from the cartel store and I haven't failed a space mission in months. I kept on the same mission for a hour and even watched a guide on youtube. The video keeps stuff faster than is possible currently.

Ybini
03.28.2013 , 08:50 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Ybini View Post
I'm stuck on Ardis Outpost Fortification. I run out of missles because my blasters can't kill the bombers fast enough.
I tried it again today and I managed to finish it and the Cov Icefield too. Just takes some strategy and persistance.

legalgeek
03.29.2013 , 02:16 AM | #123
Wait, you paid for this game? Gasp! Immediate fixing for all of your most important issues. It must be done now!

Or you know, on a less knee-jerk note, I love my space missions, this is annoying, but do you really expect them to drop time on this with the expansion coming out? Something went wrong somewhere, which sucks, and they're going to fix it. The timings just inconvenient, because as all important as all the people who cant wait a week and a half are, I'm going to go out on a limb here and bet that there's a much larger portion of the game who's a lot more interested in a smoother expansion release than an immediate fix on pace missions. Welcome to the real world, where whatever pittance you've paid to be a part of this game doesn't actually amount to anything in an undertaking this large.
The Elensar Legacy- The Harbinger
A'ranel - Tavarus - Pirellus

<The Olde Guard>

Transcendent
03.29.2013 , 02:31 AM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Haydon View Post
If this had happened to anything else (blaster pistols for instance) the community would have exploded and they probably would have patched it in 1-2 days.
True, however space missions are optional and not an integral part of the game. Don't take that the wrong way, it completely sucks that this isn't being fixed within a week, aside from the lack of rep being earned, that's a lot of bh/daily comms being lost and not being compensated for by Bioware in any form.

The lack of supporting the community in this manner is pretty lacklustre and appalling to be frank about it. Same as many other "known issues" within the game that get passed off due to lack of development team hours to do the job properly.

DarkDajin
03.29.2013 , 02:57 AM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
True, however space missions are optional and not an integral part of the game. Don't take that the wrong way, it completely sucks that this isn't being fixed within a week, aside from the lack of rep being earned, that's a lot of bh/daily comms being lost and not being compensated for by Bioware in any form.

The lack of supporting the community in this manner is pretty lacklustre and appalling to be frank about it. Same as many other "known issues" within the game that get passed off due to lack of development team hours to do the job properly.
Warzones are also optional, unfortunately that community is much more vocal.

It seems that the people who have enough braincells to do these space missions are too polite to start flameing devs to 'hotfix nao' in 100 different threads...

Drachehexe
03.29.2013 , 04:07 AM | #126
To all who are telling everyone complaining about this bug to "relax" or "it's just a game" go to hell and shut the hell up.

Obviously ranting on this forum is useless because this is SWTOR from Bioware/EA and all they are doing is coming up with new crap to sell on the cartel market, not fix bugs. There are bugs in this game that have existed since beta. This is an annoying bug and it isn't a game breaking bug but none the less it is a new bug, it interferes with players normal play style and progression so they (we) can ***** about it all we want.

As for the whoever said something along the lines of "Did you check to see if something else in that slot worked or not" you're an idiot. None of us are being paid to troubleshoot bugs in this game (and I don't think any of the developers are either). It's not our job to find solutions to the problem. To whoever it was that did figure it out put an app in at Bioware and go to work on their bug squashing team (or probably start and head their non existent bug squashing team).

Plain fact is they broke the space missions, or rather space equipment, in the last patch they should know it's annoying the hell out of a ton of us and the more we yell maybe the faster they'll fix it. Personally I am starting to get fed up with the tons of bugs in this game whether they are game breaking or not they should all be fixed asap and all have full attention of an entire department to fix on a daily basis.

Peragrim
03.29.2013 , 04:48 AM | #127
This bug making me frustrated!!! How long will it take untill its solved? everyday that goes 1 mission is lost untill next week.
Just heard while writing here that it will be solved when 2.0 comes... thats not acceptable too me... its not even close to acceptable.
I wont even be happy if its solved as late as next tuesday.
I want it to be solved 3 days ago, pls!
Roar!

Hamidox
03.29.2013 , 05:27 AM | #128
Bug wars

JMCH
03.29.2013 , 07:43 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Shoogli View Post
Ship Class / PCM dmg / PCM defense
  • Consular : 4 bolts needed / 4 bolts needed
  • Smuggler : 12-16 bolts needed / 12-16 bolts needed
  • Agent : 4 bolts needed / 4 bolts needed
  • Sorcerer : 12-16 bolts needed / 12-16 bolts needed

• pre-patch : 2 bolts needed / 4 bolts needed
Isn't this a sign energy converter is broken too?

Cerimon
03.29.2013 , 09:47 AM | #130 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi All,

Please see the latest post on this issue from Amber where it is stated that this is expected to be resolved Game Update 2.0

We ask for your patience until then.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support