Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dalborrian Alliance - Harbringer Guild alliance? (Republic)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Dalborrian Alliance - Harbringer Guild alliance? (Republic)

Punchy
03.26.2013 , 06:24 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by BennyKrak View Post
Ranked match with 8 scrapper scoundrels in 2 teams of 4 FF two different targets at same time.
I don't want to even think of the brutality that would ensue.

Actually, yes I do. It'd be glorious.
Where's my taunt?

Kufuffelupagus
03.26.2013 , 06:35 PM | #32
I really like the idea of a custom chat channel for us Dalborrans, if the move to Harbinger goes ahead. One of the things I was disappointed about was losing the way everyone kind of knew everyone on the server; this way we can still see what everyone's up to.

I haven't discussed the idea with my guildies, but I don't think Unreal Realities is interested in a merger and would rather stay as a small group of people.

Whoever was offering their Vent server for everyone to use, good on ya, I think that's a great idea too.

BazjamB
03.27.2013 , 05:27 AM | #33
All the way with Spc
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative

rreddy
03.27.2013 , 06:31 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Kufuffelupagus View Post

I haven't discussed the idea with my guildies, but I don't think Unreal Realities is interested in a merger and would rather stay as a small group of people.
i dont think the idea was to create a guild, but moreso to keep the Dalborran guilds in contact with each other. We're starting with a common chat channel, and hopefully we come up with more ideas too.
Erodoeht
Guildmaster <The Ex-Dalborran Elitists> The Harbinger
| Erosaurus | Pellicius | Slickshots |
| Eroderp | Trotta | Moravius | Lubricus |

AJenko
03.28.2013 , 01:30 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by rreddy View Post
i dont think the idea was to create a guild, but moreso to keep the Dalborran guilds in contact with each other. We're starting with a common chat channel, and hopefully we come up with more ideas too.
It was actually a little bit of both .
Warriors of the Republic/Empire will be going through with the merge and re-establish ourselves over there. Any guilds that feel like they wont be able to make it or have been devastated by this announcement are welcome to join us anytime. Just look Loia, or see our forums (www.leagueofwarriors.net).

But yes I think keeping in contact with what guilds are Asian pacific would be the idea, so we can at least have contact, or replacement op/pvp members during american downtimes.

We could always just establish a Dalborra forum on a different site, link out guilds, and see how that goes/. Doubt we will have the previlage of these forums once the change happens.

Loia