Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The ranked scene here on Harbinger is getting really annoying

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
The ranked scene here on Harbinger is getting really annoying

oredith
03.25.2013 , 11:20 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Why u hate me Meo </3
clearly you need to talk more.
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

Nokecity
03.25.2013 , 11:21 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Eggsbacon View Post
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! Im also under oath

Marrio
03.26.2013 , 04:32 AM | #13
Ok guys, this is getting annoying. We play one game, against 7/10 of the guilds on the server and thats it. Sometimes, we join into a game and half the enemy team isn't there because they heard the names and just dodged the queue. Its ridiculous, if you want to learn to be a better ranked team you need to play against the better teams on the server. If Forsaken, Apex and some of the other guilds are willing to play a few, and ask questions I dont understand why other teams dont. (And thats not to say those teams dont have potential, they do and they are willing to learn more. Apex in particular seems to be improving a lot)

Seems like the only teams that stick around for more than a match are Cov, Adroit, and Lukewarm.
I think someone posted this exact thing like 10 months ago. Welcome to rateds op.
Luiigi - Vanguard (Harbinger)
Luigi'stank - Operative (Harbinger)

Alidas
03.26.2013 , 04:41 AM | #14
I'm gonna see if we can't get a team of Forsaken up sometime this week or next. Schedules have been hectic lately, but the interest is definitely there to do more ranked. I'll keep y'all updated as to when a good time for us will be.

Choffware
03.26.2013 , 07:36 AM | #15
There is too many people pvp'ing that don't do it for the competition they do it for the gear and the achievements. Regulars are the same way when people quit it drives me crazy. If you start a match finish the damn thing... there needs to be a penalty. Quit more than x matches in x time frame then you are locked out for some x amount of time. Or you loose wz commendations.... I don't know what the Xs should be but people need to stay out of queues if you're going to run away the moment you face any adversity. Let me give you a hint... when you are killed in game, YOU DON'T DIE IRL. suck it up!

I used to have a 'never" quit policy for myself but I had to alter it to keep my sanity. I quit immediately if I start 1/2 through a warzone and pop on a loosing team. I refuse to waist my time anymore in a warzone that was full of a bunch of carebears.
Mantorin 55 Marauder || Choff lvl 55 Merc || Chof lvl 51 Sorc

PeteyLo
03.26.2013 , 08:03 AM | #16
What are rateds?
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

Therangerboy
03.26.2013 , 08:31 AM | #17
Ok guys, this is getting annoying. We play one game, against 7/10 of the guilds on the server and thats it. Sometimes, we join into a game and half the enemy team isn't there because they heard the names and just dodged the queue. Its ridiculous, if you want to learn to be a better ranked team you need to play against the better teams on the server. If Forsaken, Apex and some of the other guilds are willing to play a few, and ask questions I dont understand why other teams dont. (And thats not to say those teams dont have potential, they do and they are willing to learn more. Apex in particular seems to be improving a lot)

Seems like the only teams that stick around for more than a match are Cov, Adroit, and Lukewarm.
We used to stay queued for several matches. You and some of the other people you play with are fun to get steam rolled by. However, its when people start to taunt you that we lose interest. This is a game for most people. Some people take it to far. Its not that we don't want to get better its that some of the guilds don't want to get beat AND talked down to by a premade of the 8 best people in the game. Other guilds are doing rated they are just doing it against other teams who are trying to have fun as well.
Ra'Le Sage

IAmViiOLENT
03.26.2013 , 08:42 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Marrio View Post
I think someone posted this exact thing like 10 months ago. Welcome to rateds op.
See, and it wasn't this bad with rateds on Drooga's either. It just seems to be insanely bad here. eh, whatever.

Jedibediah
03.26.2013 , 11:51 AM | #19

Having been in RWZ on the pub side I can say this.. It doesn't make you a better player when you stand there and get focus fired to oblivion constantly. Granted at the time I can tell you that the team I was on wasn't totally geared. We stayed got our 30 coms if we got that many and we kept coming.. I took something away from it sure.. But It's not fun when you know your team has like a 5% chance of winning.. Call me a whiner if you want.. but who really wants to pad your team rating ?... This is a PVE server... and the way the PVP scene is right now only about 25% and thats a generous number are competent enough to call themselves PVP'ers.

I get where your coming from about the rated situation but what they need to Implement is cross server queue's so the best of the best of the best can get their rated time in.. I would love to see who the best team in the game is.. that would be fun..

oredith
03.26.2013 , 11:54 AM | #20
wasn't there a proposal several months back, where the top teams were going to break up into 2 four man groups and pug the other 4, so that the RWZ matches wouldn't be blowouts?

whatever happened to that?
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie