Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So who is unsubbing

Henu
03.25.2013 , 07:21 PM | #11
Well first, i work so i dont get on at 1pm to play.. PVP pops are fine on Dalborra lately, sure down when the 2x XP is up but other than that im happy with the pops.
And when i started on the US servers i didnt PVP a lot, i was PVE focused on my sage.

Im not going to pay for the same ammount for something less..
:sy_bountyhunter ::sy_bountyhunte r::sy_bountyhunt er::sy_bountyhun ter::sy_bountyhu nter::sy_bountyh unter::sy_bounty hunter::sy_bount yhunter::

Amlici
03.25.2013 , 07:31 PM | #12
Unsubbed.

Hope the Harbringer crashes and never comes back online when they merge us lol.
Amlici 50 Operative Onti 50 Scoundrel
Dalborra APAC

Dafydil
03.25.2013 , 07:36 PM | #13
Thats not very nice ... I for one am looking forward to this more pops more people to slay in PvP and **** ranked pvp FINALLY.
Dafydil merc (Midian)
Jazre mando (Don't Panic)

Amlici
03.25.2013 , 07:38 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Dafydil View Post
Thats not very nice ... I for one am looking forward to this more pops more people to slay in PvP and **** ranked pvp FINALLY.
Eh you an your mates are nothing but trolls.
Dalborra APAC

Dafydil
03.25.2013 , 07:42 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Amlici View Post
Eh you an your mates are nothing but trolls.
How is that a troll I am actually looking forward to this transfer just because you don't want it and are unsubbing because of ping doesn't mean I wont enjoy a higher pop server with better pops .... honestly im glad people like you are unsubbing.

-Carth
Dafydil merc (Midian)

NotRonin
03.25.2013 , 07:45 PM | #16
For me, SWTOR is not worth playing with 200ms ping. Other games with better netcode can get away with it, but not SWTOR. My subscription runs out in August, I will not resub.

Amlici
03.25.2013 , 07:46 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Dafydil View Post
How is that a troll I am actually looking forward to this transfer just because you don't want it and are unsubbing because of ping doesn't mean I wont enjoy a higher pop server with better pops .... honestly im glad people like you are unsubbing.

-Carth
lol you bads have been trolling this server to get it shut down for ages. Just so you can be fodder for the US pvp queues. Have fun getting owned by ranked teams..
Dalborra APAC

Dafydil
03.25.2013 , 07:52 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Amlici View Post
lol you bads have been trolling this server to get it shut down for ages. Just so you can be fodder for the US pvp queues. Have fun getting owned by ranked teams..
No actually I would of rathered APAC merge so I can play against the decent guilds on MDN because no one queues for ranked here but this is better than nothing you're an idiot I PvP on US servers fine you just suck.
Dafydil merc (Midian)

Amlici
03.25.2013 , 07:56 PM | #19
Lol you are so pro you make your name on Dalborra PVE server pawning noobs. Yea bunch of real pros
Dalborra APAC

Dafydil
03.25.2013 , 08:02 PM | #20
and this is why I can't wait for people like you to unsub I picked a PvE server to PvP on ohmylord its like people on PvP servers don't do PvE omgwtfbbq.

Is it that big of a deal that people PvP on a PvE server? like seriously lmao theres no difference between servers anyway PvP server for world PvP? what world PvP this game can't even handle 10v10.
Dafydil merc (Midian)