Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recruit Gear is to op, please take out of the game!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Recruit Gear is to op, please take out of the game!

DesmoLegacy
03.26.2013 , 12:17 PM | #11
It's been fun rolling pubs for a while, it's gotten so bad our Imps have not been fun because unless you're going against some of the few pvp guilds on the pub side it's such a steam roll you end up basically standing around waiting for the quick win. At least playing pubs it's a challenge.
Ducatii - 50 Marauder | Ducatista - 50 Operative
Dain'ese - 50 Juggernaut | Ducatisti - 50 Sniper
D'ucati - 50 Sentinel | Duc'ati - 50 Sage | Enduro - 50 Vanguard

ThePizaShark
03.26.2013 , 01:11 PM | #12
Ya pubs are way worse then imps overall.
Memeprofessor 65 sorcerer <We Paid For WinRar>
Pizzatauntaun 65 operative<We Paid For WinRar>
Promemes 65 powertech<We Paid For WinRar>
Pizzarancor 65 juggernaut <We Paid For WinRar>

PeteyLo
03.26.2013 , 01:36 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Favorite line from yesterday Insanus "I hate that Insanus guy and that PT that always run with him and talks a lot of ****!"
I’ve made it my sole duty to tunnel vision anyone from drunken space pirates… That being said I think our premades are known server wide Op- would you agree?
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

IAmViiOLENT
03.26.2013 , 01:37 PM | #14
Full recruit/pve gear mix had something like 650ish expertise. 995 HPS. Its not hard to do against a bunch of scrubs Pizza.
http://i.imgur.com/umb5LPm.jpg
Pretty sure with a good vs I could do closer to 1100, even in that gear. I *used* to be a very good healer.

Quote: Originally Posted by PeteyLo View Post
I’ve made it my sole duty to tunnel vision anyone from drunken space pirates… That being said I think our premades are known server wide Op- would you agree?
Yes, and you should log into your tank and guard my crap geared sorc healer so you can get ridiculous prot numbers

PeteyLo
03.26.2013 , 01:45 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DesmoLegacy View Post
It's been fun rolling pubs for a while, it's gotten so bad our Imps have not been fun because unless you're going against some of the few pvp guilds on the pub side it's such a steam roll you end up basically standing around waiting for the quick win. At least playing pubs it's a challenge.
I've noticed you have been playing on your sentinel a lot, you seemed to be the only one focusing me in the Novare/Hypergate/Huttballs yesterday lol. I've been trying to heal on my operative so I can node guard I appreciate the practice though.
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

PeteyLo
03.26.2013 , 01:48 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Yes, and you should log into your tank and guard my crap geared sorc healer so you can get ridiculous prot numbers
I would but I am at school... I should be writing my "Harlem Renissance - poetry benchmark essay," but I'd rather be on the forums.

IAmViiOLENT
03.26.2013 , 01:52 PM | #17
I would but I am at school... I should be writing my "Harlem Renissance - poetry benchmark essay," but I'd rather be on the forums.
da*** is skool, I neva went der.

hehe, gotta love having a week off work

criminalheretic
03.26.2013 , 02:11 PM | #18
Did you mean game wide? Cause being known server wide is like being recognized (and told you're handsome) by your mom.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

PeteyLo
03.26.2013 , 03:20 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
Did you mean game wide? Cause being known server wide is like being recognized (and told you're handsome) by your mom.
But my mother does think I am handsome.

DesmoLegacy
03.26.2013 , 04:39 PM | #20
I've noticed you have been playing on your sentinel a lot, you seemed to be the only one focusing me in the Novare/Hypergate/Huttballs yesterday lol. I've been trying to heal on my operative so I can node guard I appreciate the practice though.
I always jump on people from well known pvp guilds, like any WZ you usually have some pvp minded people trying carry a bunch of scrubs (both imp and pub). I figure the more I attempt to take out the players I know can win a game they better our chances are at winning. So yeah, I stuck on you in Huttball until I got sick of the 0-0 score and decided to run it in.

There was some guy in squirtle yesterday (forgot the name, prolly an alt I never heard of) lordginger and I stuck on him for ***** and giggles, felt kinda bad for him in Voidstar...he took 550k dmg and died 18 times lolz.

I have to say, when you're on Sunansni for some reason people think you're "health hacking" whatever that means. Lots of whiners and sore losers on the pub side...
Ducatii - 50 Marauder | Ducatista - 50 Operative
Dain'ese - 50 Juggernaut | Ducatisti - 50 Sniper
D'ucati - 50 Sentinel | Duc'ati - 50 Sage | Enduro - 50 Vanguard