Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Recruit Gear is to op, please take out of the game!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Recruit Gear is to op, please take out of the game!

ThePizaShark's Avatar


ThePizaShark
03.25.2013 , 05:58 PM | #1
This is for all you scrubs that complain about gear differences. One piece of WH, 3rd game as level 50 on this toon. Imagine if I actually had gear...
http://imgur.com/ZTT7Hl8
http://imgur.com/qMCNBkR
Memeprofessor 65 sorcerer <We Paid For WinRar>
Pizzatauntaun 65 operative<We Paid For WinRar>
Promemes 65 powertech<We Paid For WinRar>
Pizzarancor 65 juggernaut <We Paid For WinRar>

starcmarc's Avatar


starcmarc
03.25.2013 , 06:05 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePizaShark View Post
This is for all you scrubs that complain about gear differences. One piece of WH, 3rd game as level 50 on this toon. Imagine if I actually had gear...
http://imgur.com/ZTT7Hl8
http://imgur.com/qMCNBkR
thats only cause i was there for u to focus while i got focused, trick
Starmarc | Manila-Ice | Ice'Cream-Man | Chewbacla |
Manny-Pacquiao | Sexy-time

<My Ninjas>

DesmoLegacy's Avatar


DesmoLegacy
03.25.2013 , 07:06 PM | #3
I was in that match, didn't realize how ****** my team was. I did 528k more dmg than the guy in second place on my side...

Who is the person who defused my bomb? I got raped after planting.
Ducatii - 50 Marauder | Ducatista - 50 Operative
Dain'ese - 50 Juggernaut | Ducatisti - 50 Sniper
D'ucati - 50 Sentinel | Duc'ati - 50 Sage | Enduro - 50 Vanguard

starcmarc's Avatar


starcmarc
03.26.2013 , 12:05 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DesmoLegacy View Post
I was in that match, didn't realize how ****** my team was. I did 528k more dmg than the guy in second place on my side...

Who is the person who defused my bomb? I got raped after planting.
Ahh I was wondering who was doin crazy damage on the other team, I didn't realize it was u.. I told pizza I shouldn't have focused ur healer as much and went for 1m damage instead lol..
Starmarc | Manila-Ice | Ice'Cream-Man | Chewbacla |
Manny-Pacquiao | Sexy-time

<My Ninjas>

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
03.26.2013 , 01:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by starcmarc View Post
Ahh I was wondering who was doin crazy damage on the other team, I didn't realize it was u.. I told pizza I shouldn't have focused ur healer as much and went for 1m damage instead lol..
best way to do highest damage is to go for their healer as they tend to soak damage, where as the DPS dont.

starcmarc's Avatar


starcmarc
03.26.2013 , 04:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
best way to do highest damage is to go for their healer as they tend to soak damage, where as the DPS dont.
i dunno about that especially if they're the stun and run type... the reverse usually works better where u go for the dude they are healing, and then its like a human pinata... or i guess non-human depending

which also usually ques at least one person to offer the obligatory "hey morons, focus the healer you idiots"
Starmarc | Manila-Ice | Ice'Cream-Man | Chewbacla |
Manny-Pacquiao | Sexy-time

<My Ninjas>

DesmoLegacy's Avatar


DesmoLegacy
03.26.2013 , 06:44 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by starcmarc View Post
Ahh I was wondering who was doin crazy damage on the other team, I didn't realize it was u.. I told pizza I shouldn't have focused ur healer as much and went for 1m damage instead lol..
Haha nice, I was trying to peel you off Playita as much as possible. Felt bad for her, running for her life and stuff.

I figured it was a loss once everyone on my team started whining about smashers while all standing next to each other. I was hoping to go for max dmg myself but ended up breaking into 1 mil dmg about an hour later on my vanguard finally. Been trying for a little over a week since hitting 50. Yesterday was a day of max length WZ's! Love those kind of games...
Ducatii - 50 Marauder | Ducatista - 50 Operative
Dain'ese - 50 Juggernaut | Ducatisti - 50 Sniper
D'ucati - 50 Sentinel | Duc'ati - 50 Sage | Enduro - 50 Vanguard

PeteyLo's Avatar


PeteyLo
03.26.2013 , 08:06 AM | #8
This was only possible because you were against pubs... If you were against one of my premades... well we would have killed you 20 times
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
03.26.2013 , 08:43 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by PeteyLo View Post
This was only possible because you were against pubs... If you were against one of my premades... well we would have killed you 20 times
Favorite line from yesterday Insanus "I hate that Insanus guy and that PT that always run with him and talks a lot of ****!"

Jedibediah's Avatar


Jedibediah
03.26.2013 , 11:37 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Favorite line from yesterday Insanus "I hate that Insanus guy and that PT that always run with him and talks a lot of ****!"
Hey If you bring it every match.. your good enough to talk.. What i love is the lowbie that complains in OPs chat and is the bottom of the sheet in every category.. LOL