Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gav Daragon to Begeren Colony?

Ailie
03.28.2013 , 07:30 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Lordgimpet View Post
Hi Guys.
While not from GD but Dalbora, I am curious of the viability of coming here with my guild instead of Harbinger.
While it will probably be like 12 players /56 characters, we are looking for a more mature environment to what i have experienced on harb, while we dont RP, some may take an interest but we generally keep to ourselves. Just wondering if this is a better destination now that Apac players will get a choice of server now.
Whilst I'm not on Begeren yet, so long as people are respectful of RPers we should all get along just fine.
Meh...

JamesBalla
03.28.2013 , 08:33 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Lordgimpet View Post
Hi Guys.
While not from GD but Dalbora, I am curious of the viability of coming here with my guild instead of Harbinger.
While it will probably be like 12 players /56 characters, we are looking for a more mature environment to what i have experienced on harb, while we dont RP, some may take an interest but we generally keep to ourselves. Just wondering if this is a better destination now that Apac players will get a choice of server now.
I think you would be fine. The community here is really nice, we have a couple ppeople that push peoples buttons but nothing to make the server inhabitable haha. The PvP scene is fairly big but its a tight knit community just about veryonr knows everyone.

darthnish
03.28.2013 , 09:25 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
I think you would be fine. The community here is really nice, we have a couple ppeople that push peoples buttons but nothing to make the server inhabitable haha. The PvP scene is fairly big but its a tight knit community just about veryonr knows everyone.
my marauder is looking forward to this. It will be so nice to bring him out of retirement.

Riggz
03.28.2013 , 10:26 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
my marauder is looking forward to this. It will be so nice to bring him out of retirement.
Yes!!!!
Urdenot Level 65 Sorc
Urdonught Level 65 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

Diachi
03.28.2013 , 02:00 PM | #25
I look forward to more PvP in the later parts of the nights.
Te'fia the Revanchist; Top 3 Operative Seasons 3 and 4
Dread Master Te'f; #1 Scoundrel Season 3

PoliteAssasin
03.28.2013 , 05:03 PM | #26
Slightly OT, but weren't you the guy who said marauders can't kill snipers and slingers in 1v1s in the PVP forum?
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

JamesBalla
03.28.2013 , 07:20 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Slightly OT, but weren't you the guy who said marauders can't kill snipers and slingers in 1v1s in the PVP forum?
Private chat this, please.

PoliteAssasin
03.29.2013 , 04:00 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
Private chat this, please.
Remain calm, I'm not interested in discussing it, only wondering were I've seen that name before. It looks somewhat familiar.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

HBMalachorfive
03.30.2013 , 10:54 AM | #29
Snivy don't you dare! Oh wait I levelled my Merc to 50 So I don't have to deal with you face rolling my vanguard constantly lol. Will be good to try and bring the Forklift team out of retirement but I think with the latency issue a few of us will be leaving so I don't think a revive will happen but hey who knows
Waka - Wakaboom - Wakastab - Wakasin - Wakasnipe

R.I.P F O R K L I F T #MADCUZBAD

Ilith
04.03.2013 , 05:21 PM | #30
RP isn't restricted to the fleet. There are active RPers all over Nar Shaddaa for one. I encounter them all the time.

There are RP guilds, and some of them are quite large. But I wouldn't say they're a majority.
"Just so you Jedi know, the whole 'cryptic' routine isn't mysterious, it's just irritating. If you really can see the future, you should be at the pazaak table." - Atton Rand