Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gav Daragon to Begeren Colony?

TseTse
03.25.2013 , 05:27 PM | #1
Just sharing this information. It was knew to me, maybe to some of you too.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...72#edit6048072

bsbrad
03.25.2013 , 07:33 PM | #2
Sounds like a lot of the AIPAC players are not happy especially with the lag that they will get it.

We will see, it will be nice to have some aussies on here calling me a pom
N'abi
Begeren Colony
The answer is easy the question is not....oh who am I kidding!!!.

vian
03.25.2013 , 07:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by bsbrad View Post
Sounds like a lot of the AIPAC players are not happy especially with the lag that they will get it.

We will see, it will be nice to have some aussies on here calling me a pom
A Pom? They never said there'd be Poms! Strain the flaming cows, and so on.

Wait, let me detangle this - the Poms are already in the Colony, and the Colonials are being (ahem) forcibly migrated there? Shipped there, if you will?

It's all so familiar, and yet so worng .
Two blasters; no waiting!

Elizeth
03.26.2013 , 02:38 AM | #4
Unfortunately EA has never noticed that Gav Daragon is hardly considered to be an RP server by its players.

In the first 2 months of the Asia Pacific launch Gav Daragon swallowed up all the players that could not get onto the only other PvE server due to overcrowding. I am not saying that there aren't RP's. I know of at least one guild that RP's. However the vast majority of people that are going to be transferred don't even know what RPing is and have no interest in it.

If you think this merger sounds like a bad idea I suggest you let EA know.
'Disappointing' is not a valid criticism.

hulcalan
03.26.2013 , 03:16 AM | #5
~ edit ~ these aren't the droids your looking for
Herro-Kitteh HulcalanCheezeburger

Elizeth
03.26.2013 , 05:35 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by hulcalan View Post
~ edit ~ these aren't the droids your looking for
Many have said that.
But you are the first I believe could do it!
Make it so.
'Disappointing' is not a valid criticism.

Rylorn
03.26.2013 , 06:28 AM | #7
For a long time I have hoped that BC would get some of the APAC players. I am a fan of having a large community, and will be happy to welcome all of the Gav players. I am crossing my fingers for good pvpers.
A long time ago in an MMO far,
far away. . .

Approxy Reftach [Illegal Test Kitchen] The Bastion

Mindsting
03.26.2013 , 06:34 AM | #8
I'm sure we're all more than happy to welcome the players to our server. Looking forward to some more action across the board!
Consular - 55 Shadow
JediConsular on Twitch
Begeren Colony

MarioPuncher
03.26.2013 , 06:47 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rylorn View Post
For a long time I have hoped that BC would get some of the APAC players. I am a fan of having a large community, and will be happy to welcome all of the Gav players. I am crossing my fingers for good pvpers.
haha! Well coming from GD myself i can only guarantee good/competitive rep pvpers. The Imps on Gav Daragon are a little in lacking for pvp compared to our Reps, but that doesn't mean we don't smash our opponents from time to time. I'm not a huge fan of the merge but I'm open to see what happens! The only thing our server is missing is large numbers. However, guilds will suffer. Our guild is in shell shock about what will happen to us. We've (not myself personally) been there since the dawn of Gav Daragon so its shattering to see what is to become of it.

^_^ All in all, Unchained from Gav Daragon will surely make an Impression on Begeren Colony.
Lucius, Ludicrous, Lucii
-----------------------------------------------
Kind, Kinky, Kumori

Aikon
03.26.2013 , 10:55 AM | #10
Welcome to those of you whom will be joining BC in the near future. It'll be nice to see some newer faces, but is this really "the best" option for APAC players? While this issue won't affect my characters, I can see where some players have concerns over latency issues. I hope it won't be a gamebreaker for most people, but it will be for some it seems.

Not sure what the final outcome will be, but BC will welcome anyone whom joins us. The majority of our community is friendly, but like with any server, there is drama here and there. Feel free ask questions and I'm sure you'll get answers (whether or not it's the answer you're looking for ). For RP, here is a website used by some of our RP community:

http://begerencolony.org/forum/index.php
Tell me... How can there be Peace without Emotion? How can there be Knowledge without Ignorance?
How can there be Serenity without Passion? And how can there be Death without the Force?
Aikon - Guardian - Tron - Juggernaut