Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Update: March 26th, 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market Update: March 26th, 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Apeth
03.26.2013 , 02:22 AM | #21
Like the look of the armour for my bh.
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.

Mevan
03.26.2013 , 04:16 AM | #22
I may be wrong but haven't the other armour sets been released in pairs? Why hasn't the Trooper armour been added? Thank you for not adding more of your stupid packs though

beasthunt
03.26.2013 , 04:51 AM | #23
I hate this cartel market. Yes, the items are pretty sweet and yes some of them are useful but the fact that it has to be purchased with real money and not lootable is well, it's EA and to be expected, but it really takes so much away from this game.
"Maverik Matuso will be my name.
Killing for teh lewt will be my game"

mrgoo
03.26.2013 , 05:50 AM | #24
I want better looking trooper gear as well I'm disappointed. The Exp Boost at first glance seems thoughtful but its almost the price of the original retail game and only good for a single character. Forget it.

LordExozone
03.26.2013 , 06:56 AM | #25
The armor looks terrible. I wish they'd offer some nice looking mandalorian armor like the blue armor the mandalorian NPC's are wearing.
Kote! Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an.
Mandalore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.

Eillack
03.26.2013 , 07:13 AM | #26
Anyone know if stability on the servers are getting fixed when the servers are back up in an hour?
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Darth_Mastro
03.26.2013 , 07:13 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by LordExozone View Post
The armor looks terrible. I wish they'd offer some nice looking mandalorian armor like the blue armor the mandalorian NPC's are wearing.
Damn, that's totally true.
I find the lack of cool Mandalorian Armors.... disturbing

But then... I've always hated the cartel market as it is just a way to take more money out of our pockets...

Anyway... Am I the only one who didn't get the "Servers down for maintenance" warning nor the "Patch notes" displayed on the Game Launcher?
I just logged in, clicked "play".... and found that all the servers are down for maintenance

kirorx
03.26.2013 , 07:20 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by LordExozone View Post
That is exactly what i was hoping for, that and a mando style adaptable helmet.

I am doing like a whole mando look for BH and all his companions but Mako needs a helmet something fierce.

Very dissapoint that this the armor set they went with for the BH set.
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

GrayTap
03.26.2013 , 07:21 AM | #29
It's nice that you put an armor set up for direct purchase instead of feeding the roulette table! But I wouldn't put that set on Bowdaar or Khem! not that is ugly, it's just everything with you guys is green... tired of GREEN! how about a plain white armor set like the Storm Trooper... White, no green no yellow, WHITE... white with black clothing under the WHITE armor plates! oh and a BLACK Shadow Trooper set too... with that the WHITE / BLACK armor with cape for Jedi knights...

I would like to see Salete armor set, i think that would sell well, I know BW/EA would do better with all mighty gambling machine then with direct purchase so either way, just like we have Revan's set, Salete's set should be available.

One complete set I would get... One of the hardest things other then making a Trooper look decent IMO is making an Operative look decent, for me I see a more slimmed down version of shadow troopers armor, rich (dark/full/gloss/black as black) black clothing under dark FLAT black armor panels. my Op uses the classic phantom chest, phantom helmet, generic pants, armor plated boots that come to the knees, and the original phantom gloves... if there could be chest armor like i described this set would pop, take the silver cheek things off the phantom helmet, and bame!

I wish there was a white robe chest also, the last handmaiden looks good, and the new genteel set would be a hit without all the gold artifacts but put the genteel bottoms with the last handmaiden tunic very nice, now if there where robes like the last handmaiden tunic!!!!
another thing to look at is a top in black and dark red, color match the relaxed jumpsuit jacket with the genteel bottoms, now if there was a top tunic/robe top that could match up with those bottoms! so a classic genteel set in white and black without all the artifacts!!

again it's very hard to make a trooper look halfway decent until the late 30's with the Phobium onslaught set, if that was a cartel market set... i think your troopers would be waring it! but all white no green or yellow...

We need more clean and less dirty or warn in armors lol... your new set even with the warn-in looks nice, just same green/brown colors, they are played out... imo.

There is a huge list of tweaks or features I'd like to see which would be easy.... but i'll keep this about the armor sets!

wow, sorry for the Wall 'O Text, to many thoughts of what could be <.<

Mevan
03.26.2013 , 07:25 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Anyone know if stability on the servers are getting fixed when the servers are back up in an hour?
Probably not.