Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Update: March 26th, 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market Update: March 26th, 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eillack
03.25.2013 , 06:48 PM | #11
Can you fix your damn damn before your precious Cartel Market EAware?

Jedi Covenant has been suffering from chat going down and massive lag spikes all day!!! It is literally unplayable right now!
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

idnewton
03.25.2013 , 07:16 PM | #12
Solid update. Cartel Market updates such as these (small ones, without new packs) don't excite me too much but they do satisfy other players and their requests, such as the gear set added. The bounty hunter character creation armor. I personally think it looks awful but it was requested so I appreciate you adding it. Just want to let you know that the Trooper character creation armor has yet to be added. Will I use it? No, probably not. Just a general notice.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Prysha
03.25.2013 , 07:58 PM | #13
Character Equipment Profiles: Your voice is needed, click here to support the idea!
SWTOR - Armors with pictures!

sinjinhawkes
03.25.2013 , 08:58 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
No inventory or cargo bay discount this time either. Curses.
You can usually find these darn cheap on the GTN. Much, much much cheaper than their CC cost or Credit cost.

For me, I always dug that armor but the colors on this are horrid. Bioware, you need to have polls on these items with a set of color choices we can decide on. You would sell a lot more of them if you did.

If not that, then come up with a coloring kit that allows you to paint a chest piece in a choice of schemes.

Oh and just a request, can you please add this:
http://http://www.torhead.com/item/x...corpion-jacket

Or something close to the concept art for the smuggler. My Gunslinger needs his duster!

imnottrent
03.25.2013 , 09:19 PM | #15
Armor colour choices lately have been horrible.

Richer deeper shades and tones. Less muddy, and less of the SantaFe colours please.

JimG
03.25.2013 , 09:32 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Blue_Leader View Post
I saw that and the first thing I thought was "holy crap, that Heartless Pursuer Armor is incredibly ugly!" What a horrible choice of colors... >>;;
It's the Bounty Hunter armor from the character creation screen. As you may have noticed, they have been releasing those armors in the CM little by little.

Transairion
03.25.2013 , 11:37 PM | #17
You're taking down the game for 4 hours (FOUR!) to add one Exp Bundle, 1 armor set and discount unpopular items?

No new Packs or anything? What a waste of time, that kind of content should take 10 minutes tops to put in.

Solo-Jo
03.25.2013 , 11:41 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Blue_Leader View Post
I saw that and the first thing I thought was "holy crap, that Heartless Pursuer Armor is incredibly ugly!" What a horrible choice of colors... >>;;
Well that goes for 99.9% of the armor in the game. Horrorable colors, its like Mr. Brown from Meet the Browns is their color cordinator.

idnewton
03.26.2013 , 12:22 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Transairion View Post
You're taking down the game for 4 hours (FOUR!) to add one Exp Bundle, 1 armor set and discount unpopular items?

No new Packs or anything? What a waste of time, that kind of content should take 10 minutes tops to put in.
I swear I am going to go insane if one more ignorant player assumes the Cartel Market Update information is the entire patch notes.

The whole patch notes are being implimented as well as the standard server restarts. The patch notes were even made available before the maintanence this time. How can you still make clueless assumptions like this and then judge them based on it.

Absurd.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Pscyon
03.26.2013 , 12:24 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by sinjinhawkes View Post
You can usually find these darn cheap on the GTN. Much, much much cheaper than their CC cost or Credit cost.
Eh. Account-wide ones are rare on GTN, at least on The Progenitor. I'll keep waiting and hoping. Gotta spend my monthly cartel coins on something and it sure isn't going to be packs. I just know that if I waste them, the very next day the cartel market will get a really cool armour set added or my inventories discounted. They're not tricking me!
Sith Sorcerer