Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

APAC Announcement

Ohcir
03.25.2013 , 04:10 PM | #21
That's it for me, I'm out. The ping on the US servers are out at 250+ ms for me, making PVP an unrealistic option.
I personally would have prefered the option of transfering to another APAC sever or a US server, but i guess the mergers with the US servers were the easier option. Been fun playing with all the people on Master D, now it's time to find a new game.

Mastermhz
03.25.2013 , 04:12 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ThunderDownundr View Post
Are you guys for real ?. What dumb twit came up with this game buster and you get paid for these decisions ***. Don't think I will be playing not with a PING of 250 back to BF3.
im with u mate **** this **** man thought it was our decision not yours i thought transfers n merging within our own apac servers not going to NA servers now thats a pathetic cop out lame excuse tht we arnt getting the same traffic or what not merge pve with pvp keep rp to itself n thts final u absalute game killing fuktards def un subbing if we go to north america we cant even raid at there times we will be asleep who are the noobs now ..

JakeTetra
03.25.2013 , 04:12 PM | #23
I never played on the NA servers to start with i went straight to APAC so im not sure how much the change in ping will really affect me, i don't see playing a deception sin in pvp being a good idea though, with that said there are a lot of people on Dalborra with pings around 200 ms and while not ideal they still do fine. what erks me the most about this merge is that i lose character names and that we will all lose APAC players in the process.

this has not been one of biowares best decisions, its a pretty bad decision but the fact we are moving to a NA server wont cause me to quit, but if enough of the people i know leave the game, that will probably lead to me leaving.
Harbinger

Ragetto | Aedos | Yoosh | Nakid | Zenali

Jolgeta | Ragetto | Better'than'pew | Tenka

Malstrom
03.25.2013 , 04:13 PM | #24
Are you freaking serious?! I can't believe they came to that conclusion, probably another way to save money by eliminating the costs of running the APAC servers.

Well I hope they let the players with the greater /played time on their various toons keep their names (I can't see this happening but would be a nice consideration). It would be very disheartening to lose your toons identity with this server merge which will result in many people eventually losing interest and unsubbing.

BattleGracefully
03.25.2013 , 04:20 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Malstrom View Post
Are you freaking serious?! I can't believe they came to that conclusion, probably another way to save money by eliminating the costs of running the APAC servers.

Well I hope they let the players with the greater /played time on their various toons keep their names (I can't see this happening but would be a nice consideration). It would be very disheartening to lose your toons identity with this server merge which will result in many people eventually losing interest and unsubbing.
I agree 100% how will people know that I'M Keiga , the fleet idiot and servers worst speller? HOW I ASK YOU!
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

Pandoras_Jar
03.25.2013 , 05:21 PM | #26
I am really really *********** pissed off right now... Almost all of my *********** toons names are taken. The last thing I want is to lose my identity and I know some of you would say that that **** doesn't matter but for me it does so you can **** off for all I care.

Right now on the Harbringer I'm aimlessly running around Ord Mantel at 180 ping on a trooper that has my sentinels name at a complete loss as to what I'm going to do. Guess I will wait and see what the rest of my guild decides to do but at the moment I am starting to lose enthusiasm to keep playing. And that's saying something for someone who has loved playing this game and has stuck by it for so long.

So **** YOU BIOWARE!!! Thanks for taking 7 months to decide what the **** to do with our servers and then proceed to *********** decide to do the opposite of what the majority want.
Xmai MercenaryXam Xam Xami Commando
Blog: xamxamsays.com - Lore & Story Reviews, Guides - Coming soon! | YouTube Channel
TORCommunity Podcast Co-host/Team Member

BenJohannson
03.25.2013 , 05:22 PM | #27
I'll see my latency drop as I'm in the U.S., but I enjoyed the culture on Dalborra more than any American server. I've found people to be generally nicer and hate to see that go.

Not sure Gorthau will be making the transfer.

Rorkiy
03.25.2013 , 05:25 PM | #28
My ping's gonna stay the same but I'm not looking forward to this freaking merger. Pretty much the main reason I play is the population of Dalborra and since they've royally screwed your pings over, lots are gonna unsubscribe. *slow clap*

Maybe if they would notice that pretty much almost EVERYONE on Master D were fine with losing the non-existent world PVP from what I saw on the APAC server concern forums and then just leave Gav alone or wtv with their conflicting messages and maybe merge these 3 bloody servers months ago, well maybe they wouldn't have lost all these subs and pop would've been fine.
Rorkiy - Guardian; Shiroyasha - Shadow; Rorkiys - Sentinel; Rorkies - Scoundrel
The Ecihos Legacy
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

Dafydil
03.25.2013 , 05:28 PM | #29
Sigh wtb transfers even more now ...... The Harbinger blows for PvP.
Dafydil merc (Midian)
Jazre mando (Don't Panic)

Khaosfyre
03.25.2013 , 05:29 PM | #30
They were stalling for time while they let the APAC server contract expire.

Last f*king EA MMO I'll ever play. Or EA title period.
______ ______

Khaosfyre <Midian> APAC/US Community Guild