Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel Launches April 14

EricMusco

• Dev Post

We’re thrilled to announce the launch date of Sunday, April 14, 2013, for the release of the first Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Introducing five new levels of gameplay and the vibrant new planet of Makeb, Rise of the Hutt Cartel will be available for download beginning April 14 or for players who qualify for Early Access*, beginning April 9. To start the download, simply log in to the game and click Play.

Read More

Edited by CourtneyWoods

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New gameplay bits are BLOODY AWESOME. I can't wait so much, I am so pumped for it now! Just wish I had them Jedi robes... ^^ Mr. Musco, please tell me that they're gonna pop on the cartel market in the next Contraband update ;)

9th =]

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

So with the 5 new levels is each class going to get 5 new skills they'll be able to learn and will the skill tree be revamped to show the new skills?

Yes. You can currently go on the PTS to test them or alternatively view the skill tree changes here; http://pts.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-calculator

EDIT:

INB4APRILFOOLS

-

-

-

Edited by Jayshames

The release,...........................................

AND, what else?

And for that you invite journalists?:D *loooooooooooool*

You forget people who pre-ordered early get to start on the 9th so Im sure someone will be 55 before the 15th..probably many people

Hell, it only takes like 4-5 days to get to 50. Now with all the xp buffs I'm sure people will be 55 within 2-3 days.

Only thing slowing people down (if at all) will be the crap gear.

i hope the leveling will be more difficult and long...

i don't want to be lvl 55 in few days :(

You don't have to rush. You can simply take your time doing it. Your choice, not theirs. In the end you have to realise that the leveling has to be enjoyable for more players so it can't be too difficult.

i don't rush .. i just do my quests like all others. ;)

you just leveling too fast in this game (i don't speak about double xp week end :D )

i am just hoping the leveling 50-55 will be more long, with a degressive way. i want to enjoy ALL the makeb quests, and not be lvl55 after half the quests proposed...

Edited by Thaladan