Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel Launches April 14

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel Launches April 14
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

darkov
03.25.2013 , 11:50 AM | #31
Well, now I know which week in April I should take that holiday I have to use up

LordSilversouls
03.25.2013 , 12:02 PM | #32
Is it possible to get it with CC or in real stores?

TheSeventhJedi
03.25.2013 , 12:04 PM | #33
Great - where's my Cathar?

MrSchmo
03.25.2013 , 12:08 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Leonalis View Post
Oh wooooow it's so cool, more terminal quest's.
Huh? So you don't think the new quests on Makeb won't have VOs? Ok.
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

Rafaman
03.25.2013 , 12:34 PM | #35
Woooooot!

What a relief. Thought the release was going to be in May. And with early access, I'll be playing Makeb April 9. Thank you!!

saremun
03.25.2013 , 12:41 PM | #36
looks great, now to make it extra fun and make us more excited about the expansion just give us the ability to re-customize our characters with out the need for CM unless we want new unique look. please do it and we are more than grateful!

MadBernieSkills
03.25.2013 , 12:44 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by jonoku View Post
not interested until server transfer solution which will hopefully come later today.
lololol

BadOrb
03.25.2013 , 12:59 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Leonalis View Post
The release,.......................................... .

AND, what else?

And for that you invite journalists? *loooooooooooool*
Dual - spec , more companions and they are working on more SW locations after makeb maybe ?

Anyway I'm happy that Makeb is coming out , that new video looks sweet too. Keep up the great work BW.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Eillack
03.25.2013 , 01:20 PM | #39
More imbalance inbound!

Too bad my alts also won't enjoy free recruit and tionese after this hits seeing that free gear is getting pulled...and repair costs soar again.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

BadOrb
03.25.2013 , 01:24 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
More imbalance inbound!

Too bad my alts also won't enjoy free recruit and tionese after this hits seeing that free gear is getting pulled...and repair costs soar again.
Just use your classic comms ( from daily comms ) to improve your alt's and / or companions when it hits ( far better than tionese ) , also you can use your 100 planetary comms to buy makeb mods for your alt's and companions , what's the problem again ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12