TK Sage is Fun...But Very Annoying.

genesiser

I like the playstyle of TK sage because it's almost identical to my old elemental shaman when I used to play wow. The part that I really dislike about the class is how hard it is to see when you get a proc so I'm having to constantly look down at my bar to see if something procs. The animation for proccing something is just so hard to see! My person quickly glows a yellowish color and it's just very annoying. Does anyone know an easier way to track the procs?

Hmm... now that I think about it, maybe I can edit some file to give my sage the animation that troopers get. I dunno, I like the class but I just get annoyed by it.

I like the playstyle of TK sage because it's almost identical to my old elemental shaman when I used to play wow. The part that I really dislike about the class is how hard it is to see when you get a proc so I'm having to constantly look down at my bar to see if something procs. The animation for proccing something is just so hard to see! My person quickly glows a yellowish color and it's just very annoying. Does anyone know an easier way to track the procs?

Hmm... now that I think about it, maybe I can edit some file to give my sage the animation that troopers get. I dunno, I like the class but I just get annoyed by it.

unfortunately people have complained about this with multiple classes since release about being able to watch procs easier as well as making your dots and debuffs on targets stand out if someone from your same class and spec is in the same raid as you.

yet the devs still haven't done anything about it or even allowed for a third party add on like a dot timer or proc watcher be implemented in this game. I have heard of a few add on's people have tried to help with this issue but I try to avoid them because I am afraid of it being called an exploit because several people I know of that used them got warned to stop.

I think it is nice they have made an effort to make it more noticeable when procs occur with graphic animations that are obvious but I still feel a far better long term solution is to have some sort of proc watch or dot timer add on that allows us to distinguish our own procs and dots from people in the same advanced class and spec in the same raid. I would even go as far to say this is one of my top concerns with the game right now

Edited by khak