Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Robe versus pants

Yaesive
03.25.2013 , 04:07 AM | #1
Okay I have a level 50 Jedi Consular (Sage) and he is wearing a robe. Now I am leveling a Jedi Knight and found along the path Pants that are Light Armor with +Willpower and Endurance, but as I am wondering why are all the Jedi Consular armor always geared for Robes and never pants?

Anyone else thoughts on this matter?
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

Damionte
03.26.2013 , 11:18 AM | #2
I wear no pants.

Seriously though it's right there in their class description that they wearno pants so, I mean, not sure why you seem surprised.

carlbaratta
03.26.2013 , 07:03 PM | #3
I think it's on Coruscant you can start getting pants if you want. Before that it's pretty robe/ skirt centric. Some of the robe/ skirts really look cool as you up in lvl actually but I started going the pants route around 31 but always keep my eyes peeled for a sexy man skirt

Not to mention the market on the space station has pants galore! The Despot's leggings look super cool with some of the light armor chest pieces IMO.

Uvirith
03.28.2013 , 02:07 AM | #4
Because we like going commando, makes alignment with the force easier
Uviryth Hammerhand, Kinetic Combat-Shadow
<Founder>

Zaxem
03.28.2013 , 02:17 AM | #5
you can get pants at lvl 10 but back in the good all days it was hard to get pants there were only a few pairs of pants out there for cosunlars/inqustiors not counting social gear
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

slafko
03.28.2013 , 02:31 AM | #6
Yeah, back in the days before the CM, the first decent looking pair of pants were on Alderaan.

JouerTue
03.28.2013 , 03:30 AM | #7
i always go for custom gear i like at a certain point of my levelling path. it requires a lot of work from my cybertech toon, but having a toon i like it's worth the effort. i don't have nothing against robes but i like pants much more, i think they should look like jedi and not like priests

Caddax
03.28.2013 , 03:50 AM | #8
Why? Because some guy named Gandalf wore a robe so it set a precedent that every wizard / magic type character from Dungeons & Dragons to every MMO has to wear a skirt...er robe.
Everyone expects the Sith Inquisition.

Helig
03.28.2013 , 04:40 AM | #9
Level 1 adaptive social pants (previously light) are sold on Coruscant. My Shadow wore them before it was cool.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Zaxem
03.28.2013 , 04:42 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
Level 1 adaptive social pants (previously light) are sold on Coruscant. My Shadow wore them before it was cool.
i swore those were a robe or are ya refering to the male social 1 armor
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder