Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sents/Maras

JediFlux
03.25.2013 , 11:52 AM | #11
Actually JK Tanks counter marauders and sentinels pretty well. That and slingers/snipers. They are not unbeatable they just do well against certain classes as we all do. I can hold my own against any dps....put something that can heal...even a class that can offheal around a corner and I will never ever kill it. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. Marauders/Sents are good, but not OP in anyway.
Elite Warlord Flux - Ascension

LaVall
03.25.2013 , 02:24 PM | #12
As a combat sentinel I don't have any issues with snipers (unless it's a lethality and my defensive abilities are on cooldown). Pyrotechs are close battles (could go either way), and hybrid assassins will usually outlast me. IMO most well played watchman will win against a well played combat. As far as guardian tanks, I couldn't really tell you since the battles usually last too long to not be interupted by someone else.
Ardevall - 55 Combat Sentinel
Xel-marr - 55 Kinetic Combat Shadow
Orrekek - 55 Medicine Operative
Jaeskorry - 55 Sawbones Scoundrel

PoliteAssasin
03.25.2013 , 03:49 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JediFlux View Post
Actually JK Tanks counter marauders and sentinels pretty well. That and slingers/snipers. They are not unbeatable they just do well against certain classes as we all do. I can hold my own against any dps....put something that can heal...even a class that can offheal around a corner and I will never ever kill it. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. Marauders/Sents are good, but not OP in anyway.
Combat and smash you shouldn't really have difficulty outlasting, especially with well timed stuns. But watchman, not so much. But I agree, the class isn't OP at all. There are ways to counter us, some specs more than others.

Quote: Originally Posted by LaVall View Post
As a combat sentinel I don't have any issues with snipers (unless it's a lethality and my defensive abilities are on cooldown). Pyrotechs are close battles (could go either way), and hybrid assassins will usually outlast me. IMO most well played watchman will win against a well played combat. As far as guardian tanks, I couldn't really tell you since the battles usually last too long to not be interupted by someone else.
Feken can tell you of his experience with guardian tanks. While combat isn't exactly a dueling spec, people use what they're used to playing.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N