Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All chats down...again?!?

CiferUrah
03.25.2013 , 01:19 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Fujiwara-no-Sai View Post
They must be waiting for Double Experience to be over and not have to credit us
At Least the Mail is working!! I have been using that to communicate, a bit annoying but its the only thing that works other than guild MOTD.
Nope, mail is down too.

chriscshunter
03.25.2013 , 01:29 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Fujiwara-no-Sai View Post
At Least the Mail is working!! I have been using that to communicate, a bit annoying but its the only thing that works other than guild MOTD.
Nope that just went down too. I was buying stuff on GTN and now it doesnt even notify me that I have them in my mailbox let alone allow me to access my mailbox. This really blows the crap out of my night. 4 hours and the server is slowly falling more and more apart. I am half tempted to create an alt on another server for each week when this server decides to implode and the company decides to leave thousands of customers server wide in the *********** dark.

Thanks for ruining my Sunday night game time... You could give us extended time or some cartel coins, but that will never happen you greedy bastards.

Fujiwara-no-Sai
03.25.2013 , 01:30 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CiferUrah View Post
Nope, mail is down too.
I just received mail, so it working again?
Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you… ~Darth Plagueis

rgdelta
03.25.2013 , 01:31 AM | #24
yep mail is working again for me just chat down

Ilhares
03.25.2013 , 01:35 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by CiferUrah View Post
Nope, mail is down too.
It appears to have reset itself, because it started working for me and the guildmates again.

XenonDarkstar
03.25.2013 , 01:36 AM | #26
It is kind of ridiculous that this has happened again. What was the point of the 3 hour down time if the issue was not corrected last time? Starting to think twice on my sub, where is my money going?...

chriscshunter
03.25.2013 , 01:37 AM | #27
Chat still hasn't functioned since over 3 hours ago, and I doubt it will again until tomorrow morning. It's complete **** that there isn't even a response on the forum or nothing about this issue that is plaguing our server.

chriscshunter
03.25.2013 , 01:40 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by XenonDarkstar View Post
It is kind of ridiculous that this has happened again. What was the point of the 3 hour down time if the issue was not corrected last time? Starting to think twice on my sub, where is my money going?...
Its true... I mean they have the money to afford to pay someone to monitor this **** at the very least... and if thats not enough they should have fixed it the last time it happened. This is f***ing horse **** that our server is getting screwed 2 times in only a few days.

QQbubblehrth
03.25.2013 , 01:57 AM | #29
looks like they are just gonna let chat continue to not work and not bother to fix it till scheduled maitenence in 2 hours

chriscshunter
03.25.2013 , 02:02 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by QQbubblehrth View Post
looks like they are just gonna let chat continue to not work and not bother to fix it till scheduled maitenence in 2 hours
They wont even confirm that's what they are doing. The maintenance is probably automated too since they laid off so many people. Really sad that I pay for this service, but I don't even get a confirmation that I'm getting f**ked.