Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All chats down...again?!?

Iravim
03.24.2013 , 10:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by chriscshunter View Post
Just reboot the damn server... take 5 minutes and restart
last time they did that it took 3 hours remember?
Armarti'Lux

<The Forsaken>

Resurrectioned
03.24.2013 , 10:33 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Iravim View Post
last time they did that it took 3 hours remember?
Because they performed an unscheduled maintenance.

Resurrectioned
03.24.2013 , 10:34 PM | #13
**** chat was back up for a split second and then its down again.

QQbubblehrth
03.24.2013 , 10:40 PM | #14
such freaken bullcrap...i can deal with it being down for the rest of double xp and then they restart it... but if they restart it in right now at the end... and dont extend it... f them and their crap

ReeRoo
03.24.2013 , 10:59 PM | #15
Bioware. We Fail At Life (Again).

PeteyLo
03.24.2013 , 11:04 PM | #16
Oh no I can't troll the baddies anymore ;(

Lol, goodnight everyone.
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

blindxsecrets
03.24.2013 , 11:04 PM | #17
Whew. For a while there I was worried it was just me. I was trying to do Primary Studies for the Gree event and can't now because I can't form a group.

Lame.

I'd love for the event or the double XP to be extended for another day because of this issue. But I really doubt that will happen.
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

Click my referral you should, get free stuff....you will.

chriscshunter
03.25.2013 , 12:23 AM | #18
Wow still not fixed??? I guess customer support took the night off. What the **** do they do with the hundreds of thousands of dollars they make daily? They surely don't spend it on a worthy f****in staff because hours has passed on a very crucial part of this game. This issue is effecting thousands of people and there hasn't even been a notification that anyone even knows.

You would think you would have at the very least 1 person watching the server status 24/7 and ready to make a call to reboot the server if needed. I guess that person got laid off so the CEO could wipe his *** with that extra 100$ a day...

Fujiwara-no-Sai
03.25.2013 , 12:37 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by chriscshunter View Post
Wow still not fixed??? I guess customer support took the night off. What the **** do they do with the hundreds of thousands of dollars they make daily? They surely don't spend it on a worthy f****in staff because hours has passed on a very crucial part of this game. This issue is effecting thousands of people and there hasn't even been a notification that anyone even knows.

You would think you would have at the very least 1 person watching the server status 24/7 and ready to make a call to reboot the server if needed. I guess that person got laid off so the CEO could wipe his *** with that extra 100$ a day...
They must be waiting for Double Experience to be over and not have to credit us
At Least the Mail is working!! I have been using that to communicate, a bit annoying but its the only thing that works other than guild MOTD.
Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you… ~Darth Plagueis

rgdelta
03.25.2013 , 01:14 AM | #20
Same problems chat not working mail not working now (mail worked for me 5 min ago now I can't even interact with a mailbox)