Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All chats down...again?!?

Carnaz
03.24.2013 , 09:59 PM | #1
Come on Bioware...

This is getting a little ridiculous. Any ETA on fixing this? Or if anyone's even aware there's a problem?
Thugaim?

Cyole
03.24.2013 , 10:05 PM | #2
must be server wide, no chats work, general, ops, guild, whispers, nothing.

KarethRiker
03.24.2013 , 10:05 PM | #3
It's bad, but please don't bring the server down in the middle of double XP again!
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

chriscshunter
03.24.2013 , 10:07 PM | #4
Yeah what is the damn deal? I lose a DPS in my ops and I can't replace now... This I guess is some new weekly bull****... use all that profit your making from your micro-transaction market to get us a better server you greedy cheap asses. EA really turned Bioware into a ****ty company...

blazinred
03.24.2013 , 10:09 PM | #5
its not bioware its the ****** company they teamed up with ea its a piece of **** company that only cares about money
Hippies are living proof that Cowboys screw sheep!!!!!

Iravim
03.24.2013 , 10:10 PM | #6
i already posted it on the customer service forum
Armarti'Lux
Irabellum-55 Commando
Iraumbra-55 Shadow
<Top Gun>

Nneji
03.24.2013 , 10:10 PM | #7
Apparently it's just us? How lame.
Lord Messalla Ba'Drakor
Army of Monkeys

Slicksteezin
03.24.2013 , 10:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KarethRiker View Post
It's bad, but please don't bring the server down in the middle of double XP again!
Yep, looks like its down again sadly. At this point its nothing short of complete unprofessional-ism for a company with the caliber of EAware to have this many issues in such a short time period.

Having this happen during double XP weekend makes it even worse, if this suddenly doesn't miraculously start working again, they WILL have to shut off the server. Broken chat is game-breaking. Obviously you'd think they are just going to extend double XP if it does go down, but would that be just for our server? Hmm

Yet again guys... yet again. Hope someone at EAware looses their job tonight.

Black_Watch
03.24.2013 , 10:14 PM | #9
Fix the chat now and extend double XP on our server a further 24 hours to make up for the screw up!

/sign petition here
Peace is a lie..... Black Watch Guild Member since 2005
Mictlan Assassin - Lujayne Sniper - Citlalmina Sorcerer - Xicotencatl Power Tech - Axayacatl Marauder - Doggett Operative - Coyotl Gunslinger - Coszcatl Commando
Contact: guildblackwatch@gmail.com Guild Webpage: http://guildblackwatch.enjin.com

chriscshunter
03.24.2013 , 10:19 PM | #10
Just reboot the damn server... take 5 minutes and restart