Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Important interface issue

tootoofun
03.23.2013 , 08:54 AM | #1
well since i pay to play the game and not browse a website for help i expect replies there. I turned off nameplates last night using the single radio button...i turned them on this morning to quest and now 1 nameplate takes 1/3 of the screen...which makes doing anything rather impossible...HOW DO I CHANGE THE NAMEPLATE SIZE? Given the fact i only clicked 1 radio button in the options, one would expect that turning it on would use the same settings as before? Bug or bad programming?
"Reality — or rather, a certain nasty aspect of it — spits on your shoes and flips you off and lumbers away like a fat bully after stomping all over your cool sand castle at the beach."

JustARandomGuy
03.23.2013 , 10:52 AM | #2
Hello!

Have you tried resetting the UI?

It's Ctrl+U twice to reset the UI (IIRC)

Hope this helps!

‘Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but greater minds rise above them’
Ralph Waldo Emerson

tootoofun
03.23.2013 , 11:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JustARandomGuy View Post
Hello!

Have you tried resetting the UI?

It's Ctrl+U twice to reset the UI (IIRC)

Hope this helps!

yeah..seems the raidio button they added for convienience resets other setting to default when you turn it back on...btw the settings it changed were in a totaly different options group
"Reality — or rather, a certain nasty aspect of it — spits on your shoes and flips you off and lumbers away like a fat bully after stomping all over your cool sand castle at the beach."